What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

I’m likely not there to begin with but if I am I’m throwing 2x the check on the table even if dinner hasn’t been served yet to take care of the waitress/staff and I’m vapor.

Another option is to carry in a loose wrapper a small pistol which can't be traced to you and is covered with old prints. After you whack the bastards you can drop it on the floor discretely and claim self defense. This war needs new tactics. Jack.

lol, this must be employed after you take every single phone from everybody so they can't record your killing spree Jack.

On the water, it's popcorn to send all the birds and boats to the decoy position, while you head to the active spot!

Don't know why I didn't think of these earlier.

s-l1000.jpg

▷Top 9 Best Cattle Prods For Self Defense [2020 Reviews]

Off the top of my head...

1. Pin their hand to the table with your steak knife, Luca Brasi style.
2. "Now yous can't leave"
3. Start laughing maniacally, double over laughing, and catch the closest person with an uppercut.
4. Place your Desert Eagle point five oh on the table and keep eating.
5. Ask "Are you prepared for Jehovah's return? Because if you're not I've got some pamphlets right here."

The great NES embraces stay away and hide when did you you lose your thirst for freedom? When these people have effectively stopped you from going places you enjoy you are no longer free.
Bust a cap on someone yelling at you at a sidewalk cafe.
Six figures to mount a plausible criminal defense,
and even if you're not convicted,
you lose all your assets to the civil suits.

Because of the thirst for freedom.

But on you, that outcome looks good.
tumblr_o7k6gy5Y3v1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

At this point.... its a warning shot straight up in the air, and then everyone is getting ventilated.
Yeah, we're all told never to fire warning shots.

Yet as the summer stretches on,
we're seeing a lot of video of protesters
displaying their asses and elbows
just as soon as the first "Pew!" rings out.

lol, this must be employed after you take every single phone from everybody so they can't record your killing spree Jack.
You need Honest Howie's Pocket EMP -
it's not like those other portable CMOS-killers.

1. Fold your napkin; you're not a savage
2. Generously tip your sever; they're going through tough times right now.
3. Leave; they won't stop you.
4. Enjoy being safe at home instead of sitting in jail, racking up $100K+ in lawyer bills and/or a jailhouse debt you'll likely pay with your ass while the media paints you as a racist serial killer.

4. If they threaten your life, kill them without hesitation, knowing you've done your level best to meet your responsibility according to the absurd laws we live under.

Last edited:
throwing money at these idiots won't do the trick, Soros is already paying them. Until they encounter physical resistance this shit will continue. Dem big city Mayors are encouraging the violence as a political tool against us and Trump. Big difference between black looters and white anarchists and Antifa types. We've entered a new phase in the revolt against Trump and us, which is why I just bought a 1911 .45. Big holes.

Practice mag changes

Practice mag changes and learn CQB pistol tactics. There's a great value in being able to fend off an attacker while drawing and firing at contact distance without shooting yourself in the process.

Don't raise your fist and find out how fast violent finds you. Raise your fist, NO sir, I am leaving. Leave me alone. The rest is up to them.
I thought about that, and if I was sitting there with my wife, I would simply look at her and mouth that "we are leaving", and I would get up and walk out and leave the food and drinks right there on the table.

On the way out, I would try to let the place know that we will be back to pay the bill later.

Video evidence from incidents like this proves that if you refuse to comply with the demands of the mob you will not be allowed to simply leave the area. When you attempt to leave, some of the mob/pack will break off and follow you and continue the harassment.

Just whip out Mr. Johnson and start pissing

Given the number of diddlers in the Antifa/BLM mob, this is the option that should make you the most friends in the crowd.

My wife and I enjoy a night out in one of the several tiny restaurants in the North End. We have a few favorites, but they are pretty small. I'd have a hard time taking any crap from a protester in my face like in the video.
Strega!
Yeah, it’s been years since I’ve been to eat in the north end. If something like this happened to me, I would just get up and walk out. I’ll pay the tab later. Woe be to anyone that follows me out with the intention of starting shit.

Video evidence from incidents like this proves that if you refuse to comply with the demands of the mob you will not be allowed to simply leave the area. When you attempt to leave, some of the mob/pack will break off and follow you and continue the harassment.
I wonder if any businesses have a deliberate policy of not mounting webcams
to monitor the dumpsters in their back alley?

Obviously the idea is not to leave in a manner that they can clearly connect & deduce exactly what you are doing (and draw attention to yourself).

Example: In that video, they are targeting the "outdoor" eating area harassing people. That is what they do so they can claim that "they are not actually on the property".

There are multiple entries and exits in an establishment. Some are also required by commercial egress safety laws. If I had to, I would walk into the main restaurant space and (attempt to discreetly) walk thru the kitchen and leave out the back receiving door, or some other non-public-door (under those circumstances).

Last edited:
Another aspect of this equation is.... be a predator. BE A PREDATOR. Maybe the idea of being a gray man is fading. I'm just spitballing here, but there is always a degree of victim selection here. Work out. Put out a vibe that you are not to be f***ed with. That probably sounds gay, but I know the NESrs that I hang out with have it.

Don't negotiable with people. They see that as weakness. Granted... situational awareness matters. I don't put myself in bad situations, but if one finds you, go 0 to 60 if you are behind the power curve. If I am dealing with a predator they are going to immediately know that I am more comfortable with violence than they are and I'm better at it.

Back
Top Bottom