What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

bigbravehog

NES Member

Situations like this seems to be occurring more often. What options do we have as armed citizens.

Not be there and if descended into you begin exiting before it escalates to the point where you honestly think you need to draw your firearm on a crowd of people.

It’s just not a good look all around. As a CCW we have a responsibility to not just exercise caution when using our firearms but to exercise good judgment in avoiding situations that would necessitate the use of a firearm.

remember, last resort not first option

The best option is "Not be there".

I'm not going dining in a big dump city if I know there is substantial protesting, unrest or rioting going on at night. Especially not right now where moonbats run most of these
places and have basically told the cops to do nothing.

I'm not going dining in a big dump city if I know there is substantial protesting, unrest or rioting going on at night. Especially not right now where moonbats run most of these
When Jill and I enjoy date night, it is almost always at small, quiet restaurants in the suburbs. We always check Yelp and other sites to see if they have good reviews.

Never let them close distance - if the mob shows up at the front door; I have no problem leaving through the back, kitchen or fire door. By departing and then getting surrounded again, I have done my due diligence of trying to save the mobs lives.

If they keep closing in and they force me to draw, they have about 1/2sec to withdraw.

With all of the above in mind, don’t go to excrement cities. The most I do is go to BJs & Super Walmart in Leominster, Gardner occasionally. Flash mobs can materialize in minutes and police will take hours to arrive.

Lisa and I are going out to dinner tonight. We'll eat at a local steakhouse, and I'll have a firearm with me. We sit at the bar, I'll be positioned so that I can see the entrance, and so that we can retreat from our seats into the kitchen if necessary. I've been in the kitchen, I know the layout and I know where the back door is. (We dine there regularly, and I asked the owner if I could see his kitchen after we'd been there a few times - he gave me a tour)

Situations like this seems to be occurring more often. What options do we have as armed citizens.
Its also going to depend on what state your in. They wont pull this shit in a place they know they can get hurt.

Lisa and I are going out to dinner tonight. We'll eat at a local steakhouse, and I'll have a firearm with me. We sit at the bar, I'll be positioned so that I can see the entrance, and so that we can retreat from our seats into the kitchen if necessary. I've been in the kitchen, I know the layout and I know where the back door is. (We dine there regularly, and I asked the owner if I could see his kitchen after we'd been there a few times - he gave me a tour)

Great situational awareness - good advice for all!

As they did in the video, they're going to pull this nonsense w/ people they think they can get away with it with. The woman victim in the video is pretty much a wet noodle & easy target, I'd even feel a little bad for her if she wasn't a BLM supporter/protester but in this case, she reaped what she sowed.

If it were a more substantial male who stood up and got in millennial cuck or skanky karen's face I suspect the outcome may have been a little different. Not that you want to confront an angry dangerous mob, but when they're in a pack like that they're usually pretty weak individually when push comes to shove. You get up, you try and get out of there and disengage. I don't think that for most of us simply sitting there and taking it would be an option. Dump your drink in their crotch, that'll get their attention. I also don't see a crowd like that materializing anywhere in the 'burbs where I eat. A group of 4-5 cucks/karens? Yeah, but they don't worry me. And pepper spray is a good option.

yeah, we never eat in the city anyways, but the rioters are getting closer to the suburbs. This is not just for restaurants, but any situation that escalates quickly. without warning.

start by saying F*** O** and escalate the situation to the point where you are in legitimate fear for you life, then pull out the roscoe and blast away with reckless abandon. Just kidding, you can't do that in this pussy state. You have to think of them a sandbags at a range, too, so you don't hesitate on that trigger or that magazine dump. Just kidding again.

The other guys hit it right, just do your best to not be there to begin with

Don't be there in the first place. There is plenty of space. Just leave.

Basic tactics apply to everything in life. Where you work, where you shop, what path you take to errands. What doctor you use.

The best thing you can do to mitigate risk, is avoid being in the risky situations.

As they did in the video, they're going to pull this nonsense w/ people they think they can get away with it with. The woman victim in the video is pretty much a wet noodle & easy target, I'd even feel a little bad for her if she wasn't a BLM supporter/protester but in this case, she reaped what she sowed.

If it were a more substantial male who stood up and got in millennial cuck or skanky karen's face I suspect the outcome may have been a little different. Not that you want to confront an angry dangerous mob, but when they're in a pack like that they're usually pretty weak individually when push comes to shove. You get up, you try and get out of there and disengage. I don't think that for most of us simply sitting there and taking it would be an option. Dump your drink in their crotch, that'll get their attention. I also don't see a crowd like that materializing anywhere in the 'burbs where I eat. A group of 4-5 cucks/karens? Yeah, but they don't worry me. And pepper spray is a good option.

agreed. that may be their fatal flaw. With record numbers of additional firearms owners and sales, everyday looking Joes and Janes are carrying.

Its also going to depend on what state your in. They wont pull this shit in a place they know they can get hurt.

I am in Central MA. Webster of all places, where we had a peaceful BLM rally some months ago, our police chief laid down with them. However, Webster is a very green town with very pro2A LEOs that support defensive use of firearms.

While masks are effective at keeping out the Corona, they really suck at holding in the pepper spray right in your mouthical-nose area.

Any overspray will just season my meal.

And where is said restaurant owner who should be out there beating them with an old wet mop in the first place???

Another option is to carry in a loose wrapper a small pistol which can't be traced to you and is covered with old prints. After you whack the bastards you can drop it on the floor discretely and claim self defense. This war needs new tactics. Jack.
yep, and the 10 cameras recording you're every move hopefully won't see this. [laugh]

agreed. that may be their fatal flaw. With record numbers of additional firearms owners and sales, everyday looking Joes and Janes are carrying.
Unfortunately not in states were its just not allowed. So "activists" have noting to worry about. Unless theres a couple of MMA fighters there.

Back
Top Bottom