What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

The best option is "Not be there".
This is the best option of all. Live in the burbs and do everything you can locally. Once in a blue moon I’ll go into the city for dinner or a game/concert with friends. I carry where I can and am always out as early as possible.

As to the mentioned situation, I would immediately get up and leave as soon as they walked in chanting. Screw the bill, also. If I can’t finish my meal because the mob came in, take it up with them and sue BLM.

If my food was mostly finished, I’d pay at a later date, but I’m walking out and not stopping for anyone. Woe unto the clown that tries to stop me.

Legally speaking, a mob attack (or multiple assailant in general) is always grounds for lethal force. A Lib DA and jury may disagree with me, but you guys all know how it is.

As to the mentioned situation, I would immediately get up and leave as soon as they walked in chanting. ... I’m walking out and not stopping for anyone. Woe unto the clown that tries to stop me.
Practice feng shui -
know where the fire exits are,
and resolve to use them if needed.

Pretty much nothing short of an Al Qaeda attack
is going to have extra assailants covering the back door.

Don't be like the people who die needlessly in theatre fires
because they robotically try and exit the building
using the same route by which they entered.

(Doubtless adds chaos to the poor restaurant
if it's an alarmed fire door and it starts shrieking when you exit.
But that's not my circus, not my monkeys).

Practice feng shui -
know where the fire exits are,
and resolve to use them if needed.

Pretty much nothing short of an Al Qaeda attack
is going to have extra assailants covering the back door.

Don't be like the people who die needlessly in theatre fires
because they robotically try and exit the building
using the same route by which they entered.

(Doubtless adds chaos to the poor restaurant
if it's an alarmed fire door and it starts shrieking when you exit.
But that's not my circus, not my monkeys).

View: https://youtu.be/L1BDM1oBRJ8

Yup, 40B is the state's attempt to push this shit further out of the urban centers into the more suburban areas in the central and western parts of the state.

We're in a very difficult situation. Housing is in very short supply and high demand. Apartment complexes may ease the supply problems, but apartment residents have no skin in the game, and are indifferent at best to community or town issues. Without direct involvement in the community, it suffers as a whole. I wish I had an answer.

We're in a very difficult situation. Housing is in very short supply and high demand. Apartment complexes may ease the supply problems, but apartment residents have no skin in the game, and are indifferent at best to community or town issues. Without direct involvement in the community, it suffers as a whole. I wish I had an answer.
Here’s the answer, tell the state to “ go f*** yourself”.

Back
Top Bottom