What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

Or in places where the town isn't run by moonbats. Under normal circumstances cops would come by and tell those people to f*** off.
That's places they target. These aren't random people just meeting up. They are organized. I hope the DOJ is looking into it, buy Im not holding my breath. To get 100 people to riot, maybe you need 5 or 10 people to start it.

What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

029_1988.8.980_ducksfoot-pistol.jpg

Situations like this seems to be occurring more often. What options do we have as armed citizens.

I thought about that, and if I was sitting there with my wife, I would simply look at her and mouth that "we are leaving", and I would get up and walk out and leave the food and drinks right there on the table.

On the way out, I would try to let the place know that we will be back to pay the bill later.

Situations like this seems to be occurring more often. What options do we have as armed citizens.
I'm going to say "get the f*** away from me" and take another bite of my chicken parm. If I'm touched I'm responding with explosive violence.

Another option is to carry in a loose wrapper a small pistol which can't be traced to you and is covered with old prints. After you whack the bastards you can drop it on the floor discretely and claim self defense. This war needs new tactics. Jack.
That's why you pick up an old Raven MP-25 pistol [laugh]

I'm not willing to get into a dangerous/violent conflict over something like this.

If some guy gets in my face yelling at me to raise my fist, I'd rather just do it than try and shoot him. Not sure why so many people are eager to get into a firefight. Even if you win, you probably f***ed your life up.

Same reason why I willfully gave up my wallet when I was mugged. $100 in lost bills is a lot less than all the legal fees my lawyer would ask.

The first thing try to get the hell out of there,if that does not work use your mace.When all else fails bust a cap into the first mother f^*ker that tries to hurt you.

The first thing try to get the hell out of there,if that does not work use your mace.When all else fails bust a cap into the first mother f^*ker that tries to hurt you.

Mace in a crowded area with no clear exits is a TERRIBLE idea.

Good way to start a stampede and then you'd really get hurt.

Mace in a crowded area with no clear exits is a TERRIBLE idea.

Good way to start a stampede and then you'd really get hurt.
Yes but you need to show that you tried a less lethal form of defense,before you start busting caps into people.

Yes but you need to show that you tried a less lethal form of defense,before you start busting caps into people.

So a group of protestors bursts into a restarurant chanting something you don't like. Interrupts your date with a nice lady. Maybe spills your wine.

You don't like them so you spray them down with pepper spray. A riot starts as everyone rushes the door. You take out your G19 and start shooting your way out.

You go to jail. Don't drop the soap.

Miss Me Yet? Dept.​

If there's one guy I wish protestors would encounter,
it's the Medford Lens Licker.

Do you think he has what it takes to smear all four lenses on an iPhone 12
in a single hawk of spittle?

Never let them close distance - if the mob shows up at the front door; I have no problem leaving through the back, kitchen or fire door.
Re-enact the Goodfellas kitchen scene in reverse.

Bonus: you get to skip out on the bill!
On the way out, I would try to let the place know that we will be back to pay the bill later.
One party pulling a Chew'n'Screw™ is the least of that restaurant's worries.

Normally I'd be down with paying,
but if there's a protest breaking out,
there is nothing getting between me and the back alley fire exit -
not even reassuring my favorite server that we'll be back to pay.

OMFG.... this is the first "Post Entemanns donut era" Segal film....
Segal?
SEGAL?

ff2f4ed9-1862-402a-bc9c-a4fc7f472b10-Little_STeven_2.jpg

Pepper spray is a great way to buy some time to get out of a situation and it shows that you didn't immediately got to deadly force. Pepper spray is almost always looked at as a defensive weapon by police.

So a group of protestors bursts into a restarurant chanting something you don't like. Interrupts your date with a nice lady. Maybe spills your wine.

You don't like them so you spray them down with pepper spray. A riot starts as everyone rushes the door. You take out your G19 and start shooting your way out.

You go to jail. Don't drop the soap.
Nothing you stated there would have made me mace anyone,there was no physical threat there to cause me to use mace let alone shoot someone. This is where training,and common sense come in,knowing when to use any type of defense.

Never get between a dog and his bone.

Don't get between me and my ribeye, chicken, or sushi.

Violence will ensue.

Pretend I don’t speak English. Sometimes people assume I don’t for some reason. Like when a person is lost and walks past me to ask the next person for directions.

Be where the idiots are not, that simple. If u get caught up in it, break contact.

Back
Top Bottom