What are our options in a crowded harassment situation

i like enblocs out of the box idea with the bills!!
here are a couple more out of the box ideas, other than GTFO and dont eat in a sketch area
-shit your pants, or shit in your hand, like for real, they will leave!
-piss your pants
-fake a seizure
-fake heart trouble
-carry Spray Paint around with you, if you start spray painting people they will leave
-more ideas to come

I can do half of those for real...

You're in a restaurant, you've got a fork in your hand for god's sake. Imagine these were not olives. Use the tools you've been given.
green-olive-fork-6134646.jpg
Lately, the restaurants I visit don't use metallic cutlery...

Suggestions...?
1598653244592.png

When you are in the middle of a large violent confrontation, there is little time to react.

The first time I saw a large violent crowd was on the T platform at the old Boston Garden in 1967.

My friend, his father, and I went to see Bruno Sammartino wrestle (remember him?)

There was about 100 people of minority decent on the platform. A huge rumble broke out so fast you could not react.

People had clubs, chains, bottles......but no firearms. Lots of people got hurt.

It would be hard to escape.

My grandmother’s neighbor called the cops one time because they heard yelling inside her apartment. She was screaming at the TV, Bruno was wrasslin’ on tv. She also adored Ivan Putski.

EYEBALLS. Scoop 'em out. Then regouge brains.
I dunno. I've broken those sporks in half just digging out mashed taters.

I think I'd be better off shoving the alcohol handi-wipes up a nostril or two and applying a bic lighter.

Butt, I'm no "McGrubber"...

6ex1Us.gif

Last edited:
The Ka-bar mark 2 is the most popular pattern knife ever sold. It would be really hard to track one of those down if it were used to do something bad.

At this point.... its a warning shot straight up in the air, and then everyone is getting ventilated.

Don't @ me

Step 1) Keep a wad of $1 dollar bills handy.
Step 2) When surrounded by a harassing group, thrust cash wad up as high as you can, so all can see it.
Step 3) In a loud, authoritative voice yell "Who wants CASH...???"
Step 4) Just like a grenade, throw the cash wad in one direction, while running in the opposite direction... Make sure it fans out well.

Note: NEVER mix up your $100 cash wad with your $1 dollar cash wad while at the Foxy Lady. You won't make it out alive...
* On second thought; this might make excellent training for a "crowded-harassment-situation"...

Another Note: I know some of you are thinking "I wonder if a roll of pennies will work?"
Answer: No...
Dude I just saw this post and was going to sat the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom