What’s your Occupation?

military until mid november, then who knows? i may just collect unemployment until that dries up.

seriously though, i wanna do some form of le when i get out. if i cant find anything soon though, i may just have to sign on for another two years.

Yeah, I read that the other day in the local paper. NIMBY'S That unit runs the entire facility, his payback will be less than 5 yrs...he's thrilled.
We have another going up this month in Presque Isle Me, then two for the MWRA at Deer Isle, in July and another 3 in August!

Wow less than 5 years, thats pretty good isnt it?

I will have to check out those other wind turbines, are they going to be the same size as the one in Newburyport?

high school math teacher

I "try" to teach high school math. Over my ten years in public school education, I always say, "try," on account that it's a pretty big assumption to say that I actually teach math. Unfortuantely, we are not always successful.

By the way, I got all As in Math, but certainly not my English/Grammar Courses. Please don't flame my spelling and grammar in my posts on this great site. You might say, I'm a Forrest, Forrest Gump when it comes to writing.

Jack

I have a small manufacturing plant where we make synthetic fur balls for people with ceramic cats.

I Retired in December 2008 after 20 years with BMW of NA the auto manufacture. Started with them as a Field Engineer and retired as Eastern Region Retail Operations Manager.
I now work part time for Smith&Wesson as a range officer on the public range at the S&W Sport Shooting Center. I am also one of the three certified civilian S&W Firearms Instructor, I do privet lessons for them and I have just started doing the LTC class and Handgun Technique classes and also the First Shots program.

Field Service Engineer for L-3 Klein.

Work on maritime radars, navigation, communication, and security systems.

Often in very uncomfortable places.

Back
Top Bottom