• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What’s your Occupation?

Parts Manager @ Ford Dealership.

I also do a lot of the hazmat for some of the Ford's north of Boston.

I used to be a civil engineer. Biggest earth-moving job I worked on was Steel Creek Dam at the Savannah River Plant in SC. 1M cubic yard earth fill dam.

In school, I got a chance to go to the CA operator's union training site and play with their equipment briefly -- a Cat excavator (225?) and a D7. Learned really quick that it was a lot harder than it looks.

Currently laid off Mechanical Engineer.

Steve-O, Palladin, if there are any opening at either of your companies, I'd appreciate a shout. [wave]

Assistant director of an art gallery (www.williamscottgallery.com) as well an artist represented by the same gallery (http://www.williamscottgallery.com/artists/page/).

I did not expect to find a person of similiar interest on this forum, Wolfhook. I've been making bad oil paintings and wood sculptures of naked women with pendulous breasts for many years. Not something I could live on, but I wouldn't want to be Thomas Kinkade and his shlock crap for any amount of money.

If there are any engineers out there looking for work, please PM me.Where I work there are openings for Aeronautical, Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Signal/Image Processing Engineers. Also openings for Program Analysts and business planners. All of the jobs require a minimum of a BS with 5-7 years of experiences or a MS with 3-5. PM me and let me know what you are looking for, and I'll see if I can get your resume into the system. All jobs are in Lexington, MA. I don't mind helping people get back into work.

Last edited:
might have to all meet up at Tommy Doyle's soon for an NES-Kendall Edition lunch.
Great burgers there. Almost wish I still worked for that company so I could join you! (Used to meet my wife for lunch either there, Jasmine or Royal East when I was in Cambridge).

However, I don't miss it enough to work for that assmuppet I used to work for again. [thinking]

I too work in Kendall at a Biotech... I thought I was the only libertarian in the whole city.
You have libertarian company in Kendall, though not in biotech!

My colleagues and I tend to congregate at Doyle's most Fridays after work for an hour, though my palate has always preferred CBC.

Last edited:
NES-Kendall Meet Up

Friday March 13 (Fridaythe 13th!)
Tommy Doyle's
5:30pm~?

PM me for further details

this work for those in/near kendall?

Back
Top Bottom