What’s your Occupation?

[STRIKE]Retarded[/STRIKE] Retired now...taught History/Social Studies to 7th and 8th graders for more years then I care to remember.

Now my main job is making sure my bride leaves for work on time every morning! [laugh]

I sell auto parts . As of lately i just sit on my ass in front of the computer waiting for a customer to come in. Some days when i have a hair across my ass i will screw with the guys in the shop.[smile]

Manufacturing Engineer......Intern. Soon to be Manufacturing Engineer, for graduation is in May[rockon]

Law enforcement.

I'm one of the guys a couple of people here are so afraid of. Unless something bad happens, I'm R.O.A.D up here though. Until the kid grows up a little, then I'm going back down south where the fun is.

At least I'll have the time to shoot now, as soon as the snow melts *sigh*.

I just wish the gov was competent enough to be as threatening as some make it out to be. I generally find out about OP Plans in one of three ways: Stop by the local Circle K, reading the damn newspaper, or watching the news.

I am a nanny. I take care of everyone elses brats while they go to work. But I get to go to the beach and shit and get paid so i guess i cant really complain

I am the VP of Information Security for a company that does information security and compliance work. I also am one of the guys that goes around to industry events and talks about information security. I also run the IT operations for the company. We are getting ready for the new MA security laws to go into effect - should be fun!

Security/Loss Prevention for a major women's retailer.

Have about 7 central facilities under my charge and deal with all the alarm, access control, staff, investigations and any other BS that comes up.

I'm an evil white male. I pay taxes to support those who don't. I am the target of every local, state and federal Environmental ageny in the country. I destroy wilderness to put roofs over peoples, employees and government workers heads. My product accounts for 40% of CO2 emmisions in the country. Without it, we would all be sleeping in tents, pooping like dogs, and spending winter in caves (just like Osama).

I am a Real Estate Developer.

Unemployed Union Bricklayer/Stone mason/Tile setter/Restoration/Paving mason and a Grade "A" pain in the ass.(so my girl says[thinking])

Last edited:
Straight out of high school I started a manufacturing business specializing in marathon canoes, Olympic kayaks (K1) and surfskis. Built boats and raced them for 20 years untill I sold out to larger recreational concern in 1995. I was 38 years old and beat to hell from the strain. Since then I've indulged my old passion for creative writing, oil painting and wood sculpture. Together with my 2 older sisters, who are both artists, we have several art gallerys in South Florida. (Key West, Marathon and Sarasota) The art angle doesn't pay much but we have a lot of laughs.

Union Electrician. I do a lot of transit, utility and heavy construction work.

Jay

Last edited:
I'm a college grad just out of UMASS Dartmouth recovering from a shoulder surgery. Looking into Federal/State LE. However, I'm open to just about anything at the moment given the economic situation. I have a Bachelor's in Operations Management.

Student 1 year left to a BA on food service management and a miner in entrepreneurship (As culinary arts), security and cook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom