CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Hey now, some of us, like me, enjoy starting a day with a bagel and cream cheese. Today was blueberry bagel and cream cheese and tomorrow will be everything bagel with cream cheese. I can tell you it's getting hard to find cream cheese in the stores along with a lot of other stuff.
Sounds like a local problem.

The Star in Porter Square was well stocked yesterday

Hold up. A big-ass carb-rich bagel with 250 calories of cream cheese is "a staple of any smart person's diet." Maybe a smart CNN person. Not any REAL smart person. ROFL!!!!

"Yes, I'd like 50% of my caloric intake in 8 bites, please. And can I get that lightly toasted first? Drizzle on an extra 10% of daily calories as well. Oh, and put me down for one of those 20% of my caloric intake hot drinks as well. Thanks. I'm a smart person."

Hey now, some of us, like me, enjoy starting a day with a bagel and cream cheese. Today was blueberry bagel and cream cheese and tomorrow will be everything bagel with cream cheese. I can tell you it's getting hard to find cream cheese in the stores along with a lot of other stuff.
Everything bagel in the morning? Are you working from home? [laugh2]

90ffb4405afe633f5038f984f8778d65b54793dc7a35c1b3a6b74a4b822edc3b.png

Hat tip: Instapundit reader homertownie

You have to wonder what Wallace is thinking right now. "I burned some ugly bridges on my way out the door. . . to a network where they had to fire one guy for interfering with an investigation with his politician brother and another who is under fire for helping a hate-crime faker. Did I blow the Integrity Test or something???"

As Howard Stern (and others) have said - WTF is gonna pay to watch CNN+. It's not like there is 6 hours of news per day they couldn't tell you about because there were too many commercials.

Back
Top Bottom