• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

We play movies. But not in a while. Not a lot of cardio time.

Actually, we were watching Buns of Steel or something last week. Yes, my trainer STILL has a VHS machine. LOL

We play movies. But not in a while. Not a lot of cardio time.

Actually, we were watching Buns of Steel or something last week. Yes, my trainer STILL has a VHS machine. LOL
I can still hear Eddie Andelman verbally drooling on the air about the hot blond running her show from a yoga mat on a Hawaiin island. Forgot her name.

When this crap is front and center in the bookstore, it is no wonder where we are today. I am sure there is a section on global climate whatever but I just got my caramel swirl mocha latte and went outside. 20210708_160503.jpg 20210708_161406.jpg
20210708_161333.jpg 20210708_161406.jpg

See. You are a coward.

Last year Mooshell's book came out. Every time we were in Target and walked by the book section, I would turn EVERY SINGLE COPY of that pile of crap's book upside down. F her and her dumb-ass brain. That was the first time I ever felt like an American in Target.

CNN is part of the default cable/satellite channel set. They get a slice of $ from every single subscription to those two services.
You'll know the GOP is finally learning to punch back twice as hard when
the government is flipped back again, and the FTC mandates
total unbundling of cable channels. When 98% of the customers
unsubscribe from 97% of the content; talk about a stake in the heart...

You'll know the GOP is finally learning to punch back twice as hard when
the government is flipped back again, and the FTC mandates
total unbundling of cable channels. When 98% of the customers
unsubscribe from 97% of the content; talk about a stake in the heart...
I’d love to think the GOP would be any different, harder, tougher, but I just don’t think they have it in them. They’d fall right back to 2019 in short time. Which, under today’s circumstances is better than what we have, but I just don’t have any faith in them to stand up to these commie f***s without still getting slapped around.

Back
Top Bottom