CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Looks like CNN is planning to have a live broadcast from DC to commemorate Jan 6th after the new year. I hope that nobody continues to watch their trash

Oh yea, Brandon and Camel Toe are planning a Jan 6 shit show propaganda festival. CNN will broadcast it, nobody will watch.

Oh yea, Brandon and Camel Toe are planning a Jan 6 shit show propaganda festival. CNN will broadcast it, nobody will watch.
Be interesting to watch his appearance calendar as the date draws near.
Have they got his Puppy Upper dosage dialed in,
or do they have to carefully time his finely-scheduled public appearances?

Hey, isn’t CNN that network that used to be credible like twenty years ago? Sorry, haven’t watched them in over a decade.

Hey, isn’t CNN that network that used to be credible like twenty years ago? Sorry, haven’t watched them in over a decade.
(This counts as a poison pen letter, but),
I seem to recall reading a few seasons ago that
they were full of crap even Back in the Day.

I would cite the article if I could remember where
I saw those allegations...

Who??? Is this guy a Rogan wannabe or something??? I don't listen to Jogan, so why should I tune into this tool. A lot of these shows are like listening to Spoitz-radio. It rots your brain.

Who??? Is this guy a Rogan wannabe or something??? I don't listen to Jogan, so why should I tune into this tool. A lot of these shows are like listening to Spoitz-radio. It rots your brain.
Babylon Bee claiming an existing milquetoast CNN "personality" is trying to be Rogan...

CNN: knocking it out of park, day after day.

Unfortunately, the "it" in question that they're knocking out of park is a car on a hill.

We told you so lefties, we told you so...

View attachment 564762

42% ??? Plutzing copy.gif

If CNN says it's 42%, then it's more realistically 25%.
I drove through through Cambridge twice yesterday, and I don't remember seeing any Biden 2020 bumper stickers.
I guess the moonbats all peeled them off in shame.

Back
Top Bottom