CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Stelter has one of the most creepy fake smiles I've ever seen. He looks like a psychopath.

1654687776079-png.624584
Meh; tell me half the people on here don't look like that.

If you watch Gutfeld! on Fox News, he rarely lets a night go by without getting a shot in at Stetler. Or Geraldo for that matter.
For maximum Stelter pwnage,
Mark Dice is unbeatable.

If you watch Gutfeld! on Fox News, he rarely lets a night go by without getting a shot in at Stetler. Or Geraldo for that matter.
I was watching a show about the nineties last night and they showed what a true piece of shit Geraldo is. I didn't know he was kicked out of Iraq in 2003 for being unable to keep his yap shut. Too bad he didn't accidentally take a round.

Damn. I'm 53 and I look 40. I'm lovin in! LOL

He graduated HS in 2003.

CNN is such a garbage outfit. I saw a bit of their morning show today. One graphic with election results from 3 POTUS election years had 3 different errors. They said one election finished with the winner at 52%, second was 52%. Clown show.

CNN is such a garbage outfit. I saw a bit of their morning show today. One graphic with election results from 3 POTUS election years had 3 different errors. They said one election finished with the winner at 52%, second was 52%. Clown show.
Rookie numbers compared to the first NY Times story on Kitty Genovese.
(In 19-freaking-64!)

He graduated HS in 2003.

Who taught this guy how to smile, it looks like someone jammed a pineapple up his backside.
1655409999372.png

Back
Top Bottom