CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

Mind blowing that today there are youtubers/rumble channels offering political commentary that have larger key demographics than CNNs entire audience. At this point CNN could probably increase their audience by a factor of 5 by broadcasting static 24/7:

Static would be more informational than the Stalinist propaganda they push out 24/7.

Is there some epithet which alliterates with (CBS's) "Tiffany Network"
that we can apply to CNN?

Mind blowing that today there are youtubers/rumble channels offering political commentary that have larger key demographics than CNNs entire audience.
When there was a wave of layoffs at the Minneapolis Star-Tribune some years back,
readers of journalist James Lileks were concerned for his day job
until someone pointed out that his blog(s) have more readers than the Strib's circulation.
[shocked][rofl]

Static would be more informational than the Stalinist propaganda they push out 24/7.
You could probably trigger people by referring to it in public as "white noise".
[rofl2]

While this is 5 years old, it illustrates my point. MSNBC and CNN and whatever don't really care that their ratings suck. As long as advertisers are willing to advertise, they make, on a per-viewer-basis, FAR more than Fox News.

Just damn. You would think corporate execs of these advertisers would be smarter than that.

While this is 5 years old, it illustrates my point. MSNBC and CNN and whatever don't really care that their ratings suck. As long as advertisers are willing to advertise, they make, on a per-viewer-basis, FAR more than Fox News.

Just damn. You would think corporate execs of these advertisers would be smarter than that.
Hey, if woke companies want to piss away ad dollars on inferior leftist channels
just to virtue signal to their dwindling customer base,
that's OK by me.

As they twinkle out into darkness,
the commie channels will suddenly find it difficult to scare up revenue.
Maybe the wokesters will fade slowly, and then all at once.
Hopefully take some ad agencies along with them.

Stockholders are gonna be lit over poor performance during the recession.

The big corps paying have Liberal boards, who need their propaganda distributed to non woke people's. Problem is we don't watch it. It only reinforces liberals simpleton thinking.

CNN’s viewership dipped during the month of June compared to the previous month —​
despite the network’s intensive coverage of the ongoing House committee hearings​
into the Jan. 6, 2021 riots at the US Capitol.​

"Despite"?
"Despite"?

Gee, maybe nobody cares about the Jan 6 hearings....

Untrue. There are many that are concerned about hte Jan 6 hearings. Probably in the millions. Probably NOT in the 10's of millions, though. But a few million people is a lot. Not in terms of anything significant in this country, but between the CNN and NYT and Vagity-Fair media and members of Congress and their staffs and the far far far far Left voters AND some clueless "I can't think for myself" regular voters, it'll add up to something.

Just not enough to have anyone bother watching CNN. ROFL!!

There's the people who buy that crap and then there's the rest of us who know it's a show trial.

Even if you believe that dog and pony show, do you want to watch cnn talking heads talk about it for 8 straight hours? They talk about some topic non stop hour after hour. Politics aside, it’s extremely boring.

I think that if a person watched 10 minutes of the hearings, they'd change from CNN to the cartoon network muttering "we all know where that's going....."

Gee, maybe nobody cares about the Jan 6 hearings....
Untrue. There are many that are concerned about hte Jan 6 hearings. ...
"Nobody who'll be missed".
images

I saw the start of CNNs 9 pm show. The host says ‘there a lot going on with investigations into Donald trump’ “and we’re going to spend the next hour talking about it. “

The 7 hours they talked about trump during the day wasn’t enough

Well Anna Nicole can only die once. So what else is CNN going to talk about. No one wants to talk mass shootings. We're all Ukraine'd out. Maybe Joltin Joe can start a war somewhere. That's CNN's bread-and-butter for sure.

The missing Malaysia flight MH370 still hasn't been found yet.

They literally talked about that for a month straight 24/7 and there was no new information after the 2nd day.

That’s when don lemon asked if ‘could the plane have disappeared in a black hole’. Lol. What a clown show.

They literally talked about that for a month straight 24/7 and there was no new information after the 2nd day.

That’s when don lemon asked if ‘could the plane have disappeared in a black hole’. Lol. What a clown show.

Black hole, isn't that what Don Lemons boy friend calls...nevermind

I think More people watch Tucker Carlson on any given day than who watched the prime Stalinist time show trial on all networks. It is only a tiny portion of the population that cares or believes that crap at this point.

They are the loudest % of the population, though.

I wanna say they are down to less than a million viewers per hour in prime-time. . . . combined.

Back
Top Bottom