CNN - Communist News Network is a Dumpster Fire

... that's just the utterly low-stakes Community Leadership in the Naugatuck Valley.
0f.jpg

Given the choice between being rich and famous, some pick rich. Some pick famous. Even if it's some podunk community whatever. They NEED to be the big fish. They probably stuffed kids into lockers in HS as well. LOL.

I'll take rich. Run me under radar for sure.
While visiting my (recently retired) Best Man
down in God's Waiting Room Last month,
I learned a new term for the
volunteer leaders of community organizations:

PIPs: Previously Important People​

Chris Licht, the executive producer of CBS’s “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” has reportedly been tapped to become the next president of CNN, replacing Jeff Zucker, who stunningly resigned earlier this month.

Licht, who is well-regarding in the television industry, also previously worked as executive producer of CBS’s “This Morning” and MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Replacing Zuck with another far leftist doesn't sound like a smart move if CNN really wants to become a serious news outlet.

I didn't know he was even a contender of creating that. LOL

It's a philanthropy award. All of those people just gave a lot of $ or time or prestige. Except Fauci. How is he even there??? The rest, as a group, makes sense in the philanthropic sense of the picture.
Apparently hes rumored to be one of the people who anonymously put up the money to build the thing back in 1980 or so.
He has a lot in common with people like gates and others who have publicly expressed interest in population control.
population control? sounds like pest control. something you do with vermin. says a lot about how these elites view the average person.
A lot of them have some really interesting religious affiliations as well, if you do some research into where they go and when and who they follow. Like going to antarctica for an eclipse (who the hell does that?). Or the eye and pyramid that shows up fairly often.. even on your 1$ bill. yeah, probably some of the same stuff worshipped by the pharises that enslaved the israelites of old.
These losers have been around for a LONG time.

Last edited:
wonder if the new management is going to spin CNN into a different type of propaganda platform thats harder to spot for the average viewer, and all these exiting reporters are to make us feel like the bias has somehow been purged?
Considering the state of news media ownership under reuters and rothschilds, I dont have any trust in whatever its replaced with until its true owners are replaced.

If I had Ted Turner $, I'd go to Antarctica for the eclipse. For sure! I would fly around the world to see every single one of those mofo's.

What is it? 3 years until the Mainiac one? I skipped the drive the last time.

CNN - “we’re real news and not leftist propaganda”. Also CNN - “We’re going to dial down rabid democrat partisanship”.

Remember when NY Times issued an apology for their biased coverage and promised to do bettering and then never did? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Yeah. I remember them not changing at all as well. ;)

100% this

I want to be Katahdin for it, if I can help it.

Hey - I'm not going crazy or anything. I just figure if a Pocky-Clips might be within a few hours drive, I'm driving. Of course, the odds are that we'll have 8 days of rain and this will be on Day 4.

I could have driven for the last one, but it was an all-day thing. The kids saw it in Zuri. IIRC, the center of the shadow crossed right over Whiteman AFB.

Yeah. I remember them not changing at all as well. ;)

Hey - I'm not going crazy or anything. I just figure if a Pocky-Clips might be within a few hours drive, I'm driving. Of course, the odds are that we'll have 8 days of rain and this will be on Day 4.

I could have driven for the last one, but it was an all-day thing. The kids saw it in Zuri. IIRC, the center of the shadow crossed right over Whiteman AFB.
There was one that was due for sunrise around Christmas a couple years ago in the middle of the equatorial Pacific. I had ideas, but never got them off the ground.

2024 is in April (early, IIRC) so you're completely right: equally likely to be bluebird, pouring, or a blizzard. Still, want to make it happen.

wonder if the new management is going to spin CNN into a different type of propaganda platform thats harder to spot for the average viewer, and all these exiting reporters are to make us feel like the bias has somehow been purged?
Considering the state of news media ownership under reuters and rothschilds, I dont have any trust in whatever its replaced with until its true owners are replaced.
well, as one of the primary investors is a conservative and a big Trump supporter, my understanding is that they want to move it back to news reporting without all the bias and talking heads. Like they were originally. They can really clean up in then news market if they stopped being a leftist propaganda mill.

It's amazing how these leftist a$$wipes keep failing upward.
Zuck leaves CNN in disgrace for being a deceitful scumbag, but wins an 8 figure settlement with Warner for firing him.

[banghead]

It's amazing how these leftist a$$wipes keep failing upward.
Zuck leaves CNN in disgrace for being a deceitful scumbag, but wins an 8 figure settlement with Warner for firing him.
It's not really an 8-figure settlement
if the Contingency Bar starts whipping sexual harassment suits at him.

It seems that Brian Stelter is running around the office telling people he's going to get fatter. I say it couldn't happen to a nicer guy:
FIFY
leons-getting-larger-airplane.gif

In their fields, the honor crop is barren. Not a respectable "journalist" left today throughout most modern media. Sadly, the fake/embellished stories have been around as long as man could communicate.
Once moral individuals chose money over truth, we were fvcked.

Back
Top Bottom