Worcester Armory

It's okay if you don't understand. We just have different meanings for "several". For me it's subjective based on the total. A few is three, several to me would be at least half. Can we move on now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"A few" is more than one while several is more than the smallest of a few but can be greater than the greatest of a few. To me, a viaduct is a turnip. I hope it's all clear now... 'clear' meaning 7 of course.

Hmm. Found several of the guns. I'd bet he had buyers lined up and had already delivered those. Those buyers are in big trouble.

The guy is a moron who robbed while wearing an ankle braclet, I doubt he has the brain to line anything up.

not to be a tin foil guy here but first thought I had after learning of the found guns, was big parade coming to NYC. The homeless guy finds duffel bag with guns in NYC park. Any chance that was a drop point and some bad guys are pissed they missed the pick up. Maybe there are 4 or 5 other bags dropped for pickup by the snackbar types..

not to be a tin foil guy here but first thought I had after learning of the found guns, was big parade coming to NYC. The homeless guy finds duffel bag with guns in NYC park. Any chance that was a drop point and some bad guys are pissed they missed the pick up. Maybe there are 4 or 5 other bags dropped for pickup by the snackbar types..

I've heard it from a few people.

I would think there are easier ways for the snackbars to get some FA carbines to do bad shit with, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if snackbars use these things in an attack.

I've always considered several to be more than a few which always represented 3 to me. It varies for everyone I guess.

The definition of the word "several" is "more than two but not many". So using the word "several" as a description for three is completely accurate.

Last edited:
http://www.wbur.org/2015/11/23/fbi-guns-recovered-worcester
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/30...ered-after-being-stolen-from-worcester-armory

Federal authorities have recovered nine of the 16 guns stolen from a Massachusetts Army Reserve facility.

The FBI said Monday five of six M4 assault rifles and four of 10 M11 handguns stolen Nov. 14 from the Lincoln Stoddard Army Reserve Center in Worcester are back in the hands of law enforcement.

No word where these other six were.

We're now flirting with "a bunch of" territory.

So he stole the guns only to throw them out? Seems like a smart guy. [laugh]

The homeless guy may have just arrived sooner than whoever was supposed to pick them up. It could have been a drop. What are the odds someone was going to dumpster dive that dumpster at that time?

I see you beat me to the idea of it being a drop.

- - - Updated - - -

I would think there are easier ways for the snackbars to get some FA carbines to do bad shit with, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if snackbars use these things in an attack.

You’re giving them too much credit. Remember the terrorists from the first World Trade Center bombing tried to get their deposit back for the truck they rented that they used to blow up the WTC.

They are still missing 6 M11's. They are offering a reward of $15,000. That is a heck of a premium for less than $4,000 worth of guns.

Also a woman was arrested for having one of the stolen M4's.

They are still missing 6 M11's. They are offering a reward of $15,000. That is a heck of a premium for less than $4,000 worth of guns.

Also a woman was arrested for having one of the stolen M4's.

11/30/2015
Ashley Bigsbee, 26, has been charged with one count of unlawful possession of an M-4 assault rifle and one count of false statements.

She was arrested on an outstanding warrant on Nov. 20. According to the affidavit, at the time of her arrest on the state warrant agents recovered her cell phone.

A search of the phone showed numerous photographs, including a photograph of Bigsbee with a distinctive hand tattoo, a photograph of what appears to be a stolen Sig Sauer handgun and an M-4 assault rifle.

Prior to her arrest on Nov. 20, Bigsbee voluntarily spoke with FBI agents and denied knowing about a robbery of the armory and the guns Morales was trying to sell.

A search warrant was executed for a residence on Page Street in Dorchester, but no weapons were recovered.

The final stolen M-4 was recovered by law enforcement agents in Dorchester on Nov. 27.

http://www.whdh.com/story/30633439/...ted-in-connection-with-worcester-armory-theft

11/30/2015
Ashley Bigsbee, 26, has been charged with one count of unlawful possession of an M-4 assault rifle and one count of false statements.

She was arrested on an outstanding warrant on Nov. 20. According to the affidavit, at the time of her arrest on the state warrant agents recovered her cell phone.

A search of the phone showed numerous photographs, including a photograph of Bigsbee with a distinctive hand tattoo, a photograph of what appears to be a stolen Sig Sauer handgun and an M-4 assault rifle.

Prior to her arrest on Nov. 20, Bigsbee voluntarily spoke with FBI agents and denied knowing about a robbery of the armory and the guns Morales was trying to sell.

A search warrant was executed for a residence on Page Street in Dorchester, but no weapons were recovered.

The final stolen M-4 was recovered by law enforcement agents in Dorchester on Nov. 27.

http://www.whdh.com/story/30633439/dorchester-woman-arrested-in-connection-with-worcester-armory-theft

Unpossible, all AR type guns are illegal in Boston....

11/30/2015

http://www.whdh.com/story/30633439/...ted-in-connection-with-worcester-armory-theft

What proof do they have on her? Oh, she took pictures of herself with the stolen guns? [rolleyes]. [rofl]

11/30/2015

She's a looker, that Ashley...

img redacted

(I realize that quite possibly is not her - it was the first hit on a google images search on her name)

Last edited:
I know, but my first view was a thumbnail and for a moment I really thought it was a chick. Not a very pretty one...

If the page was the Ashley in question, one of her friends, I suppose.

You thought that was a chick? I deleted the image from my post so everyone who sees this will no understand how crazy that is. [laugh]. The guy looked like Jay Z with a small grey chin beard.

I know, but my first view was a thumbnail and for a moment I really thought it was a chick. Not a very pretty one...

If the page was the Ashley in question, one of her friends, I suppose.

They showed Ashley on tv this morning. Put a whig on that guy and he's a better looking woman. [puke]. The average 50 yr old woman is 1000x better looking than the 26 yr old ashley. She is GROSS.

I completely don't understand your confusion. They said that they found several of the guns. Three is several.
I hope he gets more than several years in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

"A few" is more than one while several is more than the smallest of a few but can be greater than the greatest of a few. To me, a viaduct is a turnip. I hope it's all clear now... 'clear' meaning 7 of course.
You just learned your certificate to teach common core math. [laugh]

Maybe the pic I found really wa shim?

No the woman looked nothing like the pic you posted, but if she did it would have been a huge improvement. Her picture they showed on the news was her giving the finger in a selfie. Dummy's hang with dummy's

Back
Top Bottom