Worcester Armory

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
I was listening to the 6pm news and they said there were weapons stolen from the Worcester Armory.

BOLO :

180px-Kathapower.jpg

There is always a lot of activity at that building on the weekends and there is little to no security. I doubt it was "broken into" more like someone just walked off with them. I have been in that building for a few events and it appeared visitors could do whatever they wanted. I bet anyone with a uniform could do whatever they pleased there.
Several years ago they lost a bunch of vehicles from that facility. It was swept under the rug.

The news that I was listening to said they went through the roof. The doors are alarmed.

or had an alarm system per ma ffl requirements, which wouldn't apply to the feds but still--an armory without an alarm? stupid.

I wonder if they even have records to determine what is missing.

The news that I was listening to said they went through the roof. The doors are alarmed.

varying reports, all speculation. but i'm convinced that the biggest problem with alarms is people don't set them

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...n-from-massachusetts-army-reserve-armory.html

BOSTON — The U.S. Army Reserve armory in Worcester, Massachusetts was broken into Saturday night and more than a dozen guns were stolen, a law enforcement source tells The Daily Beast.

Six M4 assault rifles, ten pistols, and several long guns were taken from the armory, according to the source. The break-in was discovered this morning. The armory’s alarms did not go off, according to the source who added they may have been disabled due to ongoing construction.

Ok....Do not panic.
The solution for this is...more gun control. Disarm all law abiding citizens and all will be great. The heavens will open, the waters will part and utopia will be achieved.

Ok....Do not panic.
The solution for this is...more gun control. Disarm all law abiding citizens and all will be great. The heavens will open, the waters will part and utopia will be achieved.

Don't be quick to laugh - that's how the GCA of 34 got passed. After Dillinger and the like shot up the midwest with Tommy guns and BARs stolen from POLICE and military arsenals, they decided it would be better if the average Joe couldn't order one at the hardware store. It is always better to do SOMETHING, than to do something that works.

Do they have camera's there? With how cheap basic systems are, they should. Probably an inside job and they have finger prints or something stupid the crooks left.

Ok....Do not panic.

Yup. You ask any anti how criminals get their guns and their answer is they get them from NH and you and me through theft.

Lately, seems like they are getting them from the Feds (via Fast n Furious), Federal Agents leaving them lying around in bathrooms and such, and now from armories.

I'm shocked after googling Worcester armory and learning this is a real military property. I thought this was a gun store using the armory name. How can shit like this be broken into? I had one hell of a time getting into the armory in fallout 4. I'm amazed this could happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or had an alarm system per ma ffl requirements, which wouldn't apply to the feds but still--an armory without an alarm? stupid.

I wonder if they even have records to determine what is missing.

They have them, and they're hooked to the PD dispatcher.

And they have very good records, there and elsewhere.

Or, if either of those is not in place, somebody's head is going to roll.

Of course, THAT won't activate the alarm.

Last edited:
Last time this happened (Danvers armory), the guns showed up with the IRA in Ireland.

Nice. Hope they don't fall into the hands of ISIS or some friggin gangs. A LOT of good our fu(ked lawrs in this state did to prevent this.

I wonder if it was the 181st on Lincoln Street or the maybe the USMC Reserve Center.
I remember when I was in the 181st. 1990-93, one of the full time NCO's saying that a couple of guys with shotguns could back a pickup truck up to the backdoor in the middle of the day and clean the place out if they wanted..

I wonder if it was the 181st on Lincoln Street or the maybe the USMC Reserve Center.
I remember when I was in the 181st. 1990-93, one of the full time NCO's saying that a couple of guys with shotguns could back a pickup truck up to the backdoor in the middle of the day and clean the place out if they wanted..

I think it's the Lincoln Street one.

Jason.

There's the Islamic Center about 5 miles up W Mt St from there. The Boston idiots had ties to it...

It's actually Lincoln Street, near Plantation.
When I was there (90-93)we had decent sized weapons room with alarms.
No bolts or anything kept off sight...

And media report is pretty damn vague.
Intentional or they just don't know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom