• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ma. gun auction on-line based Worcester, Ma.

Some nice pieces in there. I bet they’ll go for big money in mass!

Your policy says you do not guarantee accuracy of listing in terms of authenticity, condition, or even working order, and it is on the buyer to inspect it before bidding.

Does this supercede your 3 day return policy? Or would you still accept a return based on your nomenclature?

I ask this because the descriptions don't even include a spell checker, and you describe a 1911 as a revolver, another 1911 has two different 1911's in the thumbnail.

If you need someone to clean up your listings, I'll do it for bid credit because there are some great guns in there, and I have entirely too much time to spare right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240302_142318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240302_142318_Chrome.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Your policy says you do not guarantee accuracy of listing in terms of authenticity, condition, or even working order, and it is on the buyer to inspect it before bidding.

Does this supercede your 3 day return policy? Or would you still accept a return based on your nomenclature?

I ask this because the descriptions don't even include a spell checker, and you describe a 1911 as a revolver, another 1911 has two different 1911's in the thumbnail.

If you need someone to clean up your listing, I'll do it for bid credit because there are some great guns in there.
The p38 say cyg not cyq and nothing about it being spreewerk. Also shoots 7.63x25

Just a note for your new job

On serious note, does anyone know anything about this business or "Ken Brooks"?

Zero feedback here on 2 month old account, runs sellitmoveit.com out of his listed address here, that website has a fake BBB insignia claiming accreditation, however is accredited but under a different name with 0 reviews positive or negative, website is half finished, and apparently he runs a CPR class.

Normally, this would be a ton of red flags, but he's been in business for 8 years according to self-reporting but his only other shown completed auction is for a bunch of bulk vinyl rolls. Anyone had any dealings with him?

Last edited:
On serious note, does anyone know anything about this business or "Ken Brooks"?

Zero feedback here on 2 month old account, runs sellitmoveit.com out of his listed address here, that website has a fake BBB insignia claiming accreditation, however is accredited but under a different name with 0 reviews positive or negative, website is half finished, and apparently he runs a CPR class.

Normally, this would be a ton of red flags, but he's been in business for 8 years according to self-reporting. Anyone had any dealings with him?
I don’t recognize the name Ken Brooks but this is the same address as Pullman Arms, which when it was a walk in gun shop I thought it was a good place and good people. I bought a Benelli Supernova there then.

I don’t recognize the name Ken Brooks but this is the same address as Pullman Arms, which when it was a walk in gun shop I thought it was a good place and good people. I bought a Benelli Supernova there then.
@pullmanarms care to weigh in?

edit: Uh, Pullman Arms is on Pullman Street, in Worcester. This guy is in Webster.

edit 2: worth a read 3rd Ma. Based on-line gun auction Based in Ma. Looking for consignments.

"3rd gun auction". I am only seeing a bulk vinyl auction for the last one.

Last edited:
There is another thread someplace by him.

I don’t have a link. But he explains the business
I edited above and linked it. I found one of his other auctions. Looks like the reserve on all items are the bottom of the "estimated" FSP

Am I missing something?? How can all those semi-auto's be 'MA Compliant'? Even before S.2572 Dejour is passed?
and 14% premiums??

There is another thread someplace by him.

I don’t have a link. But he explains the business

I enjoyed their storefront too. Picked up a shitload of chinese ak mags and a 92fs.

i didn't see in the other thread that the guns being sold are not guns that have been confiscated.
exact words from the auctioneer
just to wrap up I am not a bonded ware house. I sell guns for clients as a lic. auctioneer and a lic. FFL. We had 2 on line auctions last year based out of ma. and both were very successful and our 3rd one is mar. 21. The guns in my auction belong to gun owners not ware houses. I will post our auction next week with over 70 firearms if interested feel free to take a look if not no problem 80% sell all over the USA. Best to everyone.
gun owners still own the guns when they go to bonded warehouse, not the warehouse. sounds like clever wording by the auctioneer.
Also he says he is not a bonded warehouse when asked but does not say that micro arc is not
he also does not say explicitly that he does not sell firearms from bonded warehouses.

if anyone really cares..

Last edited:
I'm hoping for one of those killer Sports Illustrated issues. ;)

Some nice guns. Hope they all do well.

Thanks for input for my auction, 9 years as a auctioneer in Ma. but only 3 auctions on guns and still learning. 90 percent of auctioneers do NOT HAVE THEIR FFL which is against the atf rules and 10 years in jail as a unlicensed gun dealer using a FFL down the street. Anyways I will correct my site with typo's sorry I went to public school. Try to nice I am up front and here is my phone 978-667-4149. As a former 911 paramedic (boston) 14 years, 32 years with Boston Housing, USMC grunt, married 50 years I can Handle the negative stuff , feel free to text me or call. Best in Health to everyone without that you have nothing...Here is my link.
https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/

Thanks for input for my auction, 9 years as a auctioneer in Ma. but only 3 auctions on guns and still learning. 90 percent of auctioneers do NOT HAVE THEIR FFL which is against the atf rules and 10 years in jail as a unlicensed gun dealer using a FFL down the street. Anyways I will correct my site with typo's sorry I went to public school. Try to nice I am up front and here is my phone 978-667-4149. As a former 911 paramedic (boston) 14 years, 32 years with Boston Housing, USMC grunt, married 50 years I can Handle the negative stuff , feel free to text me or call. Best in Health to everyone without that you have nothing...Here is my link.
https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/
you got a whole slew of rifles listed as mass compliant that aren't. Do with that info what you choose.

Back
Top Bottom