MA compliant uppers - in Mil or shipped to MA

rep308

NES Member
I have been out of this for a while, so I need an update please. I have a family member who has been calling the usual mail order biggies for an upper and they have been refusing to ship to MA. I suggested Windom Weaponary, as I own a couple of Bushmasters, but am unsure if they make/ship MA compliant uppers. Any tips, or leads to Mil based shops that can get him an upper would be greatly appreciated, either posted here or PM to me.

Thanks.

Do you have any friends in New Hampshire or Maine? I tried to order some non-FFL items and got the "we don't do business in Mass" routine. I have a buddy in NH that I visit regularly so I just put him down as the recipient and no problems after that.

I have been out of this for a while, so I need an update please. I have a family member who has been calling the usual mail order biggies for an upper and they have been refusing to ship to MA. I suggested Windom Weaponary, as I own a couple of Bushmasters, but am unsure if they make/ship MA compliant uppers. Any tips, or leads to Mil based shops that can get him an upper would be greatly appreciated, either posted here or PM to me.

Thanks.
Go to ARFcom EE and buy a used upper from a member there. Bought my 10.3 DD upper from there years ago. Your friend could always piece together an upper from scratch (all my other uppers are done like that)
Primary Arms ships to MA
No shit? I knew they stopped shipping for a while.

I know BCM, Ballistic Advantage, Aero, PSA still don't ship to MA

Tons of places legally ship whatever AR upper you want to MA.

Big ones that don’t because they suck, PSA and direct from BCM.

Some day the whole AWB and such in mASS will be gone. I will go out of my way to NOT use PSA at that time. They clearly don't need my business, so I won't bother with them.

Some day the whole AWB and such in mASS will be gone. I will go out of my way to NOT use PSA at that time. They clearly don't need my business, so I won't bother with them.
I was a regular customer of PSA.

But then they decided that they didn't want my MA $$$ anymore. So I shop at the many other vendors that do accept my MA $$$........ ;)

I don't have a lot of money to toss around and my stuff is definitely budget built, but Bear Creek has no problem shipping to MA.

If you need compliance BS

denzel washington GIF

NES talking about vendors that ship to MA.
I thought there was a rule about that.
Or is it only for ammo?
Think we are pretty much past this shit.

People that dont know where to get something are pretty dumb at this point, the state doesnt know who ships they are just as dumb. It doesnt take a surf on this site to find out if a vendor ships. Its a simple phone call.

Add to that there are a ton of online vendors that dont care and a lot of local dealers that dont either.

Until the new bill passes they cant do shit obviously locally, and the mill is the perfect example of that.

If the vendor ships UPS have them deliver to a UPS store in NH.

There are some UPS stores, Salem NH being one, that will accept a package shipped by any carrier for a modest fee.

Back
Top Bottom