Commercial/retail space to rent in Orange/Athol MA area?

My brother and business partner had a gun shop in Orange MA. The complex he was in got sold and the new owners didn't want them in there anymore. So they found a place in Athol and moved in. They where told that it was OK to have a gunshop there. A few months later a town or state inspector came and said because there are apartments above them they can't have a gun shop there so there state license was taken away. They have been looking for a new place for 3-4 months and haven't been able to find anything in their price range. Didn't know if anyone knew of anything out there or someone had a space to rent them.

My brother and business partner had a gun shop in Orange MA. The complex he was in got sold and the new owners didn't want them in there anymore. So they found a place in Athol and moved in. They where told that it was OK to have a gunshop there. A few months later a town or state inspector came and said because there are apartments above them they can't have a gun shop there so there state license was taken away. They have been looking for a new place for 3-4 months and haven't been able to find anything in their price range. Didn't know if anyone knew of anything out there or someone had a space to rent them.

That sucks, I had heard about this, same with March Shot in Gardner I believe. Not aware of any space available at a reasonable rate in that area but best wishes to them to find something.

Back
Top Bottom