• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FFL dimension requirements for office space in Mass

Hello, I plan in changing address of my FFL to another premise but dimensions may be tiny bit smaller, like 8’x10’ or 9’x11’ not too sure. Does anybody know the minimum or if this would pose an issue when I move my location to this area thats just a tiny bit smaller? Thank you

I don't think there are is a specific amount of space required, but I can see a MA DA arguing that if you can't fit 2 people and a gun in the room then you can't conduct business there [laugh]

I don't think there are is a specific amount of space required, but I can see a MA DA arguing that if you can't fit 2 people and a gun in the room then you can't conduct business there [laugh]
Lol good point, thanks for the response

If it's the gun safe marketers that set the standard then 4 square feet is plenty for a gun shop by that measure

Back
Top Bottom