Carry in Post Office

What reason in 2024 do you need to go to the post office?

Answer:

1.) You are home, with your face literally pasted to the door/window, with multiple CCTV cameras focused on every angle of your driveway and front door, to receive the registered mail that you were told that you needed to be home to receive.

2.) NO MAIL of any kind comes to be delivered at any point or time of the day of the stated delivery, on your property ....... but yet the USPS says that they "tried" to make the personal delivery and have confirmed that absolutely = no one was home.

3.) You have no choice but to to drive over to visit the "lying bastards", so as to pickup your afore mentioned, very important package.

= The End

Last edited:
Answer:

1.) You are home, with your face literally pasted to the door/window, with multiple CCTV cameras focused on every angle of your driveway and front door, to receive the registered mail that you were told that you needed to be home to receive.

2.) NO MAIL of any kind comes to be delivered at any point or time of the day of the stated delivery, on your property ....... but yet the USPS says that they "tried" to make the personal delivery and have confirmed that absolutely = no one was home.

3.) You have no choice but to to drive over to visit the "lying bastards", so as to pickup your afore mentioned, very important package.

= The End
Also the reason why people need a CCW inside the post office

What reason in 2024 do you need to go to the post office?
PO Box for my Dad's bill's (he has Alzheimer's). And when "click N ship" doesn't work. No clue what was up with the USPS website few days ago, but I couldn't get a label generated. Gave up after 3-4 tries and just went to the PO. Call me old fashioned, but we still use stamps for regular mail, too.

I think that law is more for the workers than the public. "Going postal" is probably still a thing.

"Going postal" was never a thing. There were a bunch of incidents in the '70s through '90s, surely, but the absolute number doesn't tell the whole story. The USPS employs more than half a million people, so even a tiny percentage of disgruntled ones will make for a large sounding number.

I conceal carry all the time. Now that I've been in AL for 5+ years, I just don't think about it. The first couple of times I went to a post office or bank while carrying, I panicked a bit internally. I never think about it any more.

get in, do your business, and get out. who cares if you are conceal carrying, you're not setting up shop in the post office

The only time I don't carry is at work but not only is it on federal property but they do random car/bag searches. I  think they can't search your person but I'm not willing to risk it - I'd prefer not to watch my son grow up through a plexiglass window at Club Fed.

Back
Top Bottom