• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ma. gun auction on-line based Worcester, Ma.

Thanks for input for my auction, 9 years as a auctioneer in Ma. but only 3 auctions on guns and still learning. 90 percent of auctioneers do NOT HAVE THEIR FFL which is against the atf rules and 10 years in jail as a unlicensed gun dealer using a FFL down the street. Anyways I will correct my site with typo's sorry I went to public school. Try to nice I am up front and here is my phone 978-667-4149. As a former 911 paramedic (boston) 14 years, 32 years with Boston Housing, USMC grunt, married 50 years I can Handle the negative stuff , feel free to text me or call. Best in Health to everyone without that you have nothing...Here is my link.
https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/
I'm a high school drop out - twice - it's not me poking fun. It's wishing you to state publicly what is what

Its me wanting to understand your return policy as written - because on one hand you say 3 days to return less shipping, FFL fees, and transaction fees, on the other hand you do not accept returns or even accept responsibility for the listing wording.

"KRB makes every effort to accurately describe all items offered in its sales. The descriptions and condition reports carry NO guarantee .Manufacturer, model, caliber, serial numbers, barrel length, special features, major restoration, modification, counterfeits, reproductions or major fabrications are disclosed with no guarantee. CONDITION DISCREPANCIES: It is the bidder?s responsibility (present, online, or absentee bidders) to determine by inspection by themselves (or a hired professional) the exact condition of each item prior to bidding on the item. KRB makes every effort to follow. Condition reports are the opinion of KRB and represent NO professional guarantee. BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITIES: It is the bidder?s responsibility to initiate contact with KRB in request for additional information regarding the items."

Kind of like some non-compliant guns you say are compliant. That is something you NEED to know as an FFL.

Which means I could be losing $100+ on a return because you are vague as to what consists of what, or wholly incorrect in determining what a particular firearm is. Why am I paying you $30 as the FFL to return, as well as $30 for handling but I am paying for shipping and insurance on a return in addition to paying for the shipping to get it to me? You also mention "transaction fees" will not be refunded. Am I to understand that the buyer's premium is a transaction fee and will not be refunded in the event of a return?

Where can I go to see the firearms before bidding to do my due diligence in the form of an inspection? Are they in Webster, or Worcester?

These are all reasonable things that can save you time by publicly disclosing and not having to answer simple questions. I don't do "trust me bro"

Last edited:
Lot # 67 -- I don't think so. Too much bad info on this auction. Might be some bargains, but without actually seeing the stuff, most of it seems pretty risky. [frown]
Someone who knows guns and the law needs to update the descriptions otherwise OP will be sued and go to jail for mail or wire transfer fraud or MA gun violations in spite of any disclaimers. Might as well just label each item as handgun or long gun for all the value the listings have.

Lot # 67 -- I don't think so. Too much bad info on this auction. Might be some bargains, but without actually seeing the stuff, most of it seems pretty risky. [frown]
Someone who knows guns and the law needs to update the descriptions otherwise OP will be sued and go to jail for mail or wire transfer fraud or MA gun violations in spite of any disclaimers. Might as well just label each item as handgun or long gun for all the value the listings have.

How do you confuse Cyrillic for the latin alphabet? Holy f***. He didn't even get the caliber for a k98 right.

WTS: Italian made STG-44 in .45-70

Thanks for input for my auction, 9 years as a auctioneer in Ma. but only 3 auctions on guns and still learning. 90 percent of auctioneers do NOT HAVE THEIR FFL which is against the atf rules and 10 years in jail as a unlicensed gun dealer using a FFL down the street. Anyways I will correct my site with typo's sorry I went to public school. Try to nice I am up front and here is my phone 978-667-4149. As a former 911 paramedic (boston) 14 years, 32 years with Boston Housing, USMC grunt, married 50 years I can Handle the negative stuff , feel free to text me or call. Best in Health to everyone without that you have nothing...Here is my link.
" 90 percent of auctioneers do NOT HAVE THEIR FFL which is against the atf rules and 10 years in jail as a unlicensed gun dealer using a FFL down the street" Really? The auctioneer running the Wildlife and Sport auction for at the place in NH, has an FFL "down the street" do his transfers. He ALSO runs auctions for the State of NH, that include firearms. Please explain?

given your very broad disclaimers, I'd say you need a better photographer, and much better images of the stampings and dates/serial numbers on the items. They always seem to be out of focus or missing 'just a little bit' of the complete picture. [frown]

Do you have an FFL? If you do, can you provide the first 3 and last 5 of your license so we can run an FFL EZ-Check??
Yes I am a FFL and here are my ez-check...6-04/ 15614, my shop is in the old pullman arms worcester, ma. 33 pullman street.. Current auction Ma. Hibid
We have over 100 firearms and closing auction March 28th by computer at 8:00 pm. Right now over 10,000 views across the usa. https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/

Here is my cell if you have a complaint at our auction, 978-667-4149 call me any time if your in Ma. I will arrange a personal view of firearms up to March 26th after that no time have to focus on bidders we sell to the USA . "Agnotology" call me if seems you are the perfect one and I am not - so -call with with your complaints I will address them. No Need to hide... Still working on my typo's thanks for real input....You can have 2 addresses as a FFL you need a store front for the business . Please get your info straight, I am also the only Auctioneer to sell 7 machines guns 4 years ago with out a machine gun license..........try telling me I don't know the rules...........in fact want to make a bet I did it legal right here in Ma. ........"Agnotology" want to bet, Ha , Ha. best to all my complainers .. https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/ We close on March 28th...

Not complaints but impressions.
It still looks like an unprofessional presentation by beginners: bad photography, incorrect descriptions, etc.
It looks like it was rushed to market without adequate diligence or attention to detail.
Just a few examples
Lot 106 Can't be both S&W and Colt made;

1710768722757.png

with an almost usable photo of the markings to assist evaluation:

1710768836847.png vs
1710769957205.png or even
1710770274625.png

This is actually a Spanish made counterfeit of the S&W

Lot # 139 is NOT an Iverson revolver, but an Iver Johnson.

Lot 67 is certainly NOT German made: (though this is one of your better photos of important markings)
1710769340307.png

Its these kinds of things that detract from your standing and credibility.

NES has a broad spectrum of members, some of whom are more acidic than others, but most are very knowledgeable and have a low tolerance for bad, incomplete or misleading information.
The disclaimers be standard for you, but given the amount of misinformation, they make the entire event seem shoddy if not shady.
You'll need to step up your game if you wish to earn a place here.

Attachments

• 1710770250148.png
    1710770250148.png
    134.9 KB · Views: 4
Just a quick response about Ma. Compliant........If bought in Ma. prior and registered in Ma. prior it can be sold in Ma.
yes and no, you have guns with feature sets that are non compliant due to ma AWB requirements.

for instance, this lot (Hibid ) isn't AWB compliant even thought it may have been owned in ma (threaded muzzle, birdcage flash hider, collapsible stock)

He was at a local club shooting pistols yesterday.

If any of you guys met this nice older gentleman, I'm sure you would cut him a lot more slack. 😉
I'm certain that he is not trying to deceive anyone.
I don't believe that he is but I also don't know that hes fully up to speed on ma compliance and as a new ffl is potentially exposing himself and his business as a result.

If any of you guys met this nice older gentleman, I'm sure you would cut him a lot more slack. 😉
He may well be a nice guy and all he says and on the up and up, but the presentation of this auction is subpar. He needs more or better help. At 140 items x $250 per, that's $35k or so, not the kind of project you should run out of your garage. I'm sure he's not making much, but that's just the nature of the game. The amount of misinformation combined with the overarching disclaimer has the 'old lady only drove it to church' vibe. JMHO [frown]

Based on his willingness to provide a FFL number, if the auction terms allow payment at time of pickup (I haven't looked ) then I'd have no problem placing a bid.

The problem appears to be the rather incomplete, or in some cases inaccurate descriptions and marginal photography. Stuff like this can set up a situation where nobody ends up happy.

Like someone above said, shoddy or shady. It appears to me to be shoddy. Which I"m willing to give the benefit of the doubt to when it comes to the person's character. However, I'd still be hesitant to bid.

If the seller wants to maximize revenue for himself and his client(s) he needs to clean up these ads.

Based on his willingness to provide a FFL number, if the auction terms allow payment at time of pickup (I haven't looked ) then I'd have no problem placing a bid.
The problem becomes one of who REALLY wanted the item. If I discover that it's an incorrect or unacceptable item and refuse it, I assume the next bidder gets notified, and so on, resulting in delays and perhaps multiple trips for pickup for the other bidders. Or even exclusion of someone else who would matched my bid, but couldn't because I did. This leads to downstream process issues and general unhappiness. I have bid on several items based on what I can see and will actually go to Worcester to examine, pay and take ownership, or not, depending on the actual condition and match to the descriptions, but because of the nature of the info and photos, my bids will be very conservative; I'm not going to go out on a limb for any of it. No disrespect intended.

The problem appears to be the rather incomplete, or in some cases inaccurate descriptions and marginal photography. Stuff like this can set up a situation where nobody ends up happy.

Like someone above said, shoddy or shady. It appears to me to be shoddy. Which I"m willing to give the benefit of the doubt to when it comes to the person's character. However, I'd still be hesitant to bid.

If the seller wants to maximize revenue for himself and his client(s) he needs to clean up these ads.
I'd agree that he's well intentioned but the listings are inaccurate and that can cause issues for both him and his customers not to mention I would hate to see how some of these were logged in and out of an A&D book.

Thanks for input....Here is my phone for a 2 way conversation. 978-667-4149. Used guns I would need to have 10 pages on each for the perfect description that is why we have a 3 day inspection. Here in Ma. if you pick it up you have 3 days or check it out or check it right there. When I sold 7 Machine guns and 42 guns, 4 years ago the Local police, State police, Attorney general .and every gun store east of boston to springfield ma. did not know the rules of the ATF, I was not a FFL at the time and NO machine gun lic. and we sold all of them legally. ??????????... Anyone want to bet me .................... how about you gun shops..........my $100 to your $5.......put your money where your mouth is.....best to everyone don't forget my cell for a real 2 way conversation...
https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/ ...8 days left for the auction.....right now 18,000 views and climbing across the USA.....GUN Shops how many people look at your used guns in 2 weeks, ???? still working on typo's...... Want to know a real joke try the penny auction at Gun Broker.

Thanks for input....Here is my phone for a 2 way conversation. 978-667-4149. Used guns I would need to have 10 pages on each for the perfect description that is why we have a 3 day inspection. Here in Ma. if you pick it up you have 3 days or check it out or check it right there. When I sold 7 Machine guns and 42 guns, 4 years ago the Local police, State police, Attorney general .and every gun store east of boston to springfield ma. did not know the rules of the ATF, I was not a FFL at the time and NO machine gun lic. and we sold all of them legally. ??????????... Anyone want to bet me .................... how about you gun shops..........my $100 to your $5.......put your money where your mouth is.....best to everyone don't forget my cell for a real 2 way conversation...
https://sellitmoveit.hibid.com/ ...8 days left for the auction.....right now 18,000 views and climbing across the USA.....GUN Shops how many people look at your used guns in 2 weeks, ???? still working on typo's...... Want to know a real joke try the penny auction at Gun Broker.
The problem is not that the description isn't complete.

It's that its simply wrong. On one auction you call it a Smith and Wesson in one part and a Colt in another.

There is a HUUGEEE difference between missing info and incorrect info.

Again, I'm not suggesting you are looking to scam anyone. But everybody wins if you get your act together with the descriptions. Both you and the sellers win by getting higher prices and commissions if the ad instills confidence.

The 1924 Mauser is a Serbian, caliber is 7.92x57 a.k.a. 8mm Mauser.
The P.38 is a Spreewerk (cyq code) and appears to have been buffed and re-blued, see r/h side of the slide with the remains of an Eagle over 88 Waffenamt mark (acceptance). Caliber is 9mm Luger, not 7.63x25 (that would be the broomhandle's cal.) Spreewerk was located in Grottau (Hrádek nad Nisou) .
The C-96 broomhandle looks like it has been seriously "re-conditioned" with deep, overblued rust scars. This is likely a Bolo.

ETA: The P.38 is from 1944 rather than 1942.
ETA: Lot 27 ain't no Mauser, that's an Italian Carcano.
ETA: Lot 81 is an IG (Infanteriegewehr) 89

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom