Worcester Armory

I may be old, but Atila is a far cry from 30. If you'd take your dog over him in a fight, you miss out. I've seen him shoot.
Ok, I'll explain where my problem with your statement is: we (as NESers in general) keep and bear arms as a means of self defense. Also, probably most, if not all of us, pray that we won't ever have to use them. Nobody here thinks it's cool to take a life. Guys like you, who make that kind of statement in public, feed the stereotype of the trigger happy gun nut, who's out to shoot people. We, as responsible gun owners, are working very hard to get rid of that image, and you throw us back 15 years, when you write shit like that.
Love,
Jean-Luc. Keyboard commando.

I agree, At the same time, that would "hopefully" send up "Red Flags". Then that order can be tracked.

Not even a slight chance. It is not illegal to run an M16 cut bolt in an AR15, and there are tens of thousands of them out there in that configuration along with other people who have one or two as a spare in a parts boxes.

They can be had without question as they pose no threat of violation in a semi auto rifle and parts vendors aren't responsible for the actions of others(the end user), just like they sell short barrels to people who intend to make SBRs, they also sell M16 cut bolts to people who want to run a heavier bolt in their AR.

The separation of parts is as idiotic as the separation of ammo and magazines in one's home or business.....its "feel good" regulation that provides nothing.

So the Federal Bureau of Incineration is blowing off this being terrorist related. Of course is it terrorist related, .

It could be. That was my first guess also. It could also very well be an inside job. Someone knew the alarm was not working or not armed at least. I'm kind of leaning that way now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, serious question... It is a military facility. Even if the went through the roof to get to the goodies... Don't .mil facilities have people on guard duty at all times?

It could be. That was my first guess also. It could also very well be an inside job. Someone knew the alarm was not working or not armed at least. I'm kind of leaning that way now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They took M9s right? Gotta be gangbangers lol, even terrorists know not to take M9s!

- - - Updated - - -

Now, serious question... It is a military facility. Even if the went through the roof to get to the goodies... Don't .mil facilities have people on guard duty at all times?

Good god no! Reserve centers (Armories) are 9 to 5 business except for a drill weekend for the most part. Youve got civilian contractors working there if Im not mistaken, thats the first place Id be putting my focus on

Last edited:

Not reserve stations. Aside from field gear, most don't have the sensitive items to warrant it.

They took M9s right? Gotta be gangbangers lol, even terrorists know not to take M9s!

- - - Updated - - -

Good god no! Reserve centers (Armories) are 9 to 5 business except for a drill weekend for themost part. Youve got civikian contractors working there if Im not mistaken, thats the first place Id be putting my focus on
Gotta look cool on that Facebook pic. Or on the cover of your first rap CD.

i'd always wondered that, too. when i was a kid my girlfriend's brother was in the reserves and said they didn't have shit in the facility. hell when he got activated on 9/11 they gave him and one other dude two mags, 36 rounds, and a single NV monocular to go guard the clinton dam.

No idea who did it, but agree that someone had to have knowledge of WHERE to cut thru the roof to access the guns without tripping alarms.

Regardless of who did it, one thing is certain and that is that it wasn't a firearms collector looking to enhance his personal collection!! The guns are destined for "no good" that is for certain . . . and the FBI and other idiots don't seem to get that point . . . or they are feeding BS to the sheeple so that they will be good gun fodder for whoever possesses those guns.

Definitely not! My unit is a ghost town at night during the month. Might be ONE guy on duty, but I'm pretty sure the place just gets locked down every night.

No idea who did it, but agree that someone had to have knowledge of WHERE to cut thru the roof to access the guns without tripping alarms.

Regardless of who did it, one thing is certain and that is that it wasn't a firearms collector looking to enhance his personal collection!! The guns are destined for "no good" that is for certain . . . and the FBI and other idiots don't seem to get that point . . . or they are feeding BS to the sheeple so that they will be good gun fodder for whoever possesses those guns.

What if it was a local militia who decided that the ISIS Paris attack was one step too far and it was time to get ready? It wouldn't be the first time that that has happened, look up the old GAO reports on armory thefts.

What if it was a local militia who decided that the ISIS Paris attack was one step too far and it was time to get ready? It wouldn't be the first time that that has happened, look up the old GAO reports on armory thefts.

That was another thought I had, was a "good guy" prepping for inevitable. I don't know what the "long guns" consisted of, and praying not the heavy squad automatic types. Worries me that there is more than enough missing to equip 5-8 two man strike teams that can wreak serious mayhem. France had what, 4 two man teams?

or had an alarm system per ma ffl requirements, which wouldn't apply to the feds but still--an armory without an alarm? stupid.

I wonder if they even have records to determine what is missing.

every armory I have ever been in has a listing of all weapons by serial number. hell, every military unit has to account for practically everything by serial number, including radios and telephones and typewriters!

The news article says Army Reserve, That would be the one off of Plantation Street. 181 is National Guard, Last I knew the National Guard kept the bolts to the rifles at the local Police Station or State Police Baracks.
Negative. Bolts are stored in a rollup cloth bag with numbered slots in the arms room..

There are not too many of those cars around, that will get him caught quickly. If you rob a ban and use a honda accord, there are literally hundreds of thousands of those made every year. When you get in to the luxury brands, there are not a ton made each year and it's much easier to track down.

He looks pretty comfortable knowing there isn't anyone around doing security checks, etc. Even more of a sign of an insider job. He's not in a rush, not hding, parking in a side area, etc.

Hmm, how do you cut thru a roof at an Armory without making shit loads of noise? I've done many weapons counts at NG and Reserve Centers and all buildings had huge arms rooms alarmed 24/7. Also motion detectors. These cases are usually inside jobs.

Hmm, how do you cut thru a roof at an Armory without making shit loads of noise? I've done many weapons counts at NG and Reserve Centers and all buildings had huge arms rooms alarmed 24/7. Also motion detectors. These cases are usually inside jobs.
Pretty sure they said the alarms were not functioning. Don't rule out someone with access to the building, did whatever they needed to then cut a hole after they were done to make it look like a robbery.

Back
Top Bottom