Worcester pulls license of critical business owner

You know the memory is the second thing to go, but I do remember a time there was some ballot initiative (just not what the question was [laugh]) and it passed comfortably, but the State said, "We don't care about the vote. We're doing it OUR way no matter what you say." (paraphrased)

Probably in the 90s, maybe somebody will chime in with the missing details. Was it taxes? Tolls? Something like that.
It was the mari-juana just a few years ago.

The list of firearms that State provides shows everything you have owned, whether you still possess it not, I thought. It is not a current inventory as it only reflects purchases and never sales. And the guy transfers 12 firearms over say, 4 years to another using the State portal, not a concern.
It shows everything transferred to you whether you still possess it or not. 🙂

Lib on lib crime

336292185_576063471248863_5838097636592444517_n.jpg
Oh my! Please someone delete my dup. While I don’t agree with the red flag crap Worcester police pulled on him. I’m wondering if something else is going on. But then again he should have been charged if that was the case.

While i believe everyone should have the right to own guns lefty democrats can’t have it both ways. A little bet pregnant type argument.

Back
Top Bottom