Who got firearms related xmas gifts?

Now what handgun to buy with all the cash I got , under $1k. 1911?

FNS-9?

STI Spartan.....you're welcome [wink]

This will be my first "real" 1911 (I have a SIG Scorpion). I have a friend with one, and it is the nicest, best put together 1911 I've ever seen(at least that I wouldn't mind carrying). Laserbeam accurate, good looks, and an outstanding warranty.

Last edited:
holster_zps33875d48.jpg~original

P30sweater_zpsb24b5baf.jpg~original

yeah, i posted the P30 picture to HK's facebook.

So you posted the P30 picture to HK's facebook with backwards rounds in the magazine? On purpose as a joke, or just outing yourself as not knowing which those should be heading? HEHEHE.

So you posted the P30 picture to HK's facebook with backwards rounds in the magazine? On purpose as a joke, or just outing yourself as not knowing which those should be heading? HEHEHE.

HK had an ad in a magazine a while ago that had the rounds loaded backwards. (mistake)
I'm guessing Atilla was making fun..........

My dad gave me his Marine Corps handbook, Vietnam era issue. Lots of information on the M1911, which I found useful, but now I find myself wanting an M-60 and an M79 grenade launcher. Dammit!

holster_zps33875d48.jpg~original

P30sweater_zpsb24b5baf.jpg~original

yeah, i posted the P30 picture to HK's facebook.

HK had an ad in a magazine a while ago that had the rounds loaded backwards. (mistake)
I'm guessing Atilla was making fun..........

Bullshit! Atilla is no longer allowed to exercise his second amendment right. I get to make the decisions on who get's to have them and who doesn't. It's obvious he hasn't been trained in his Constitutional rights

I think I would pass out if my wife ever got me something gun related. Instead she got me some stupid Sonos speakers I didn't ask for and didn't work. If she only took half or even a quarter of the money she spent on them and got me a Bass Pro gift card I would have been happy. At least you can only get let down on Christmas once a year.[sad]

Sorry to hear that, bro. Not to rub it in, but my wife got me a bacon calendar, a really sweet Gerber machete, and a few lbs of Tannerite. And some other spices and rubs and stuff from Cabelas. And a new Carhartt shirt.

My anti-gun sister blew my mind and bought me ALL firearms related items! [rockon]

- couple of Limbsaver Pro Grip sleeves
- container of Slide Glide Lite
- bottle of Weapon Shield
- Stack-On IWC-55 Full-Length In-Wall Gun Cabinet

No firearm stuff from my wify BUT she bought me a nice table saw so... no complaints there! [smile]

Sorry to hear that, bro. Not to rub it in, but my wife got me a bacon calendar, a really sweet Gerber machete, and a few lbs of Tannerite. And some other spices and rubs and stuff from Cabelas. And a new Carhartt shirt.

Thats a good woman right there.

My brother bought me a Punisher/American flag ejection port dust cover for my AR, and 3 Cammenga magazine dust covers which double as base pads when the mag is in the gun [grin]

0220C6B2-orig_zpsa8edfd3f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom