• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any gun related xmas presents?

What do you mean a club is closed during the day?

They lock the gates?
HSC is closed Christmas and Easter, you might be able to shoot indoors though, I have no idea. Never shot indoors anywhere, never plan to :)

No idea WHY they do this, but it should really be changed because it doesn't make any sense.

No idea WHY they do this, but it should really be changed because it doesn't make any sense.

It's called don't piss off the neighbors. Lots of people at home with friends and family. It won't hurt two days a year.

And this isn't said to try and appease people who want to close the club down and take our guns etc. This is just a little bit of being a good neighbor.

It's called don't piss off the neighbors. Lots of people at home with friends and family. It won't hurt two days a year.

And this isn't said to try and appease people who want to close the club down and take our guns etc. This is just a little bit of being a good neighbor.

Is that an official statement on behalf of HSC, are you a board member?

Nothing to do with religion?

Its also called we tried not pissing off the neighbors and they vandalized the club.

No and No.

However if you are a member of HSC I'm sure an email to the President or BOD and you'd get the answer.

I just made a couple of statements based on a Good Neighbor policy and my experiences dealing with matters like this being on the board of directors and an executive officer of a different local Sportsman Club.

What do you mean a club is closed during the day?

They lock the gates?

Both my clubs have locking gates that are closed most of the time, even when the club is open.

I just checked both:

One is closed on Xmas day as well as before noon on Sundays/New Year day.

The other is closed before Noon on Sundays/holidays but doesn't say anything about Xmas, so I assume it's open from noon on since it's a holiday.

Both my clubs have locking gates that are closed most of the time, even when the club is open.

I just checked both:

One is closed on Xmas day as well as before noon on Sundays/New Year day.

The other is closed before Noon on Sundays/holidays but doesn't say anything about Xmas, so I assume it's open from noon on since it's a holiday.
You need new clubs.

Bunch of Standard Cap Mags, AR, Glock, a 33rd boom stick for the Ruger PC9 carbine all for South Carolina, and AR parts for down there too. Radical Upper on a black Friday deal. Ammo. All shit for the safe at my daughters.

Up here KTP had a close out 400 dollar deal on a CVA Cascade Veil Tac XT 350 legend, looks pretty much like a Bergara. 18" medium barrel. Haven't had a chance to grab it yet.
Did pick up a new Ruger M77 44 mag, bunch of gun socks, a new Winchester Black friday deal gun safe.

MIght grab a new Ruger American Gen 2 in X39 or .243 when they come out if they aren't too badly priced.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a spotting scope, but hope was all I had when Christmas came and went with nothing but a cheap sweater from JC Penny, and a scented candle which I gave back...

That it is.

Pretty sure it is also anti-semantic.
Well, if it's Virtue Signalling, it would actually be semantic.

Nothing to do with religion?

Its also called we tried not pissing off the neighbors and they vandalized the club.
No, that would be anti-Semitic.
I was hoping for a spotting scope, but hope was all I had when Christmas came and went with nothing but a cheap sweater from JC Penny, and a scented candle which I gave back...
But, it's the thought that counts!

Back
Top Bottom