Finland Goes Pro-Gun

Ohhhh, an aristocrat!
I have eaten at Subway exactly one time in my life. Threw half of the sub away. Never again.

Think they have D'Angelos in Helsinki?
Mmmm. I haven’t seen a D’Angelos in years!! Used to do a lot of work next to one, they made it hard not to eat there every day I was at that job site!!

Yeah well.....the Finns know what's up. In '39 the soviets marched 4 divisions into finnland and they just disappeared! I mean.....almost no trace of those rusky soldiers at all. The Finns f***ing destroyed them and left them to rot in the forests.
Finns lost territory(Karelia). USSR could have taken all of Finland if it wasn’t inept generals and Stalin killing all the good generals.
In other words, Finns got lucky. I doubt they will be so lucky now.

Finns lost territory(Karelia). USSR could have taken all of Finland if it wasn’t inept generals and Stalin killing all the good generals.
In other words, Finns got lucky. I doubt they will be so lucky now.

So... they got lucky last time because the Russians screwed up?

I see a lot of evidence these days that strongly suggests the Russians would probably let the Finns "get lucky" once again, for the same reason. Lol.

So... they got lucky last time because the Russians screwed up?

I see a lot of evidence these days that strongly suggests the Russians would probably let the Finns "get lucky" once again, for the same reason. Lol.
Yep and will loose territory again. Finland is not that big to be loosing territory villy-nilly.

Back
Top Bottom