• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF’s ‘Face The Nation’ Goes Predictably Sideways

It was ugly but people keep criticizing Dettlebutt that he's "not a gun guy." I bet he's never brewed moonshine or set off any dynamite before either. That's not his role.

Now why HE is even IN THAT ROOM to go over those guns is beyond me. He's a lawyer. He should defer at second-one. Don't even talk. Shut your mouth. Your job is to manage forces, not make policy on stuff you have no clue about.

Oh, and if I were the head of a governmental department, I'd actually learn as much as possible about said items or systems as fast as possible. But that's just me. So by 19 months in, I'd have brewed my own moonshine in a lab and blew several things up already to understand different explosive. Guns? I get guns. So I'm good.

But if I were Agricultural Sexetary, I'd be digging holes and planting crops for 18 months.

Dettlebutt is a career "gimme a job" sort of guy. He's also a litigator. So conflict is built into his persona. His previous job was US Atty. He's taken that "skill" into a job that IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT SKILL!

The true problem: When Trump gets re-elected, he is NOT going to clean house at ATF and FBI - much to the shocked chagrin of the members of NES.

The dude on the left who's a double-chin mouth-breather has zero idea what's he's talking about. I think he did crash course in basic firearms just hours before this interview.

The true problem: When Trump gets re-elected, he is NOT going to clean house at ATF and FBI - much to the shocked chagrin of the members of NES.
He definitely won’t if he doesn’t get elected that’s for sure. Otherwise, this is speculation.

Again, I’m not a MAGA Hardo, and I don’t even care about national gun laws with this election or really anything that has to do with 2A I want at best retribution and at the least a couple more years of good times before the true hard times hit

I want to see the corrupt left and the right both go full retard and expose themselves completely, anything else is a slow boil.

And they will certainly go full retard whether Trump does anything about them or not
Plus he pandered to fishermen about stopping an over reaching NMFS and NOAA

Literally, the only national politician that has mentioned my industry in my entire life

But he had my vote when the liberals literally broke down in tears over his election

I really don’t know what I hate more tyrants or communists, but I like to see their pain and anxiety

Why would Trump do that?

Us (2A people) are currently in court against Trumps Bumpstock ban, which might be one of the biggest attacks on the 2A ever considering how they went about doing that.

I think the case could be made that Trump did that simply becuase he doesnt know any better, but that doesnt make it alright. And if we lose that case it'll be a pain in the ass at a minimum.

Nevermind him cleaning out the house. We still need to beat Orange Man in court.

People need to stop sucking the guys cock all the time. He'd be a LOT better of a president if his base gave him any sort of scrutiny, much like they did with him still bragging about Operation Warp Speed well after the fact it was a smoldering crater in the ground. Took him years to figure out his base hated it. He's completely out of touch with most of America day to day life. And now we have to play games with his shit in court. Great.

Nuh uh. I've heard multiple times that Trump is pro-gun right on this discussion board. LOL.

At the very least, you'd think he would appoint a FBI head that would clean house for him considering all teh problem they caused him.

Nuh uh. I've heard multiple times that Trump is pro-gun right on this discussion board. LOL.

At the very least, you'd think he would appoint a FBI head that would clean house for him considering all teh problem they caused him.
He can be frustrating. Some things he does I really like. Other stuff I can't imagine how or why.

It was ugly but people keep criticizing Dettlebutt that he's "not a gun guy." I bet he's never brewed moonshine or set off any dynamite before either. That's not his role.

Now why HE is even IN THAT ROOM to go over those guns is beyond me. He's a lawyer. He should defer at second-one. Don't even talk. Shut your mouth. Your job is to manage forces, not make policy on stuff you have no clue about.

Oh, and if I were the head of a governmental department, I'd actually learn as much as possible about said items or systems as fast as possible. But that's just me. So by 19 months in, I'd have brewed my own moonshine in a lab and blew several things up already to understand different explosive. Guns? I get guns. So I'm good.

But if I were Agricultural Sexetary, I'd be digging holes and planting crops for 18 months.

Dettlebutt is a career "gimme a job" sort of guy. He's also a litigator. So conflict is built into his persona. His previous job was US Atty. He's taken that "skill" into a job that IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT SKILL!

Because Dettelbitch is a self-important politician and a gun grabber. He’s an activist masquerading as law enforcement. Just like conservative justices work to uphold the constitution, and liberal justices work to shred the constitution.

The double-chin guy muzzle sweeps himself like 20 times trying to get the glock apart. I also love how they have a belt-fed on the table like THAT is what is getting 3D printed.
“We have to get these dangerous belt-fed M249 SAWs and Barrett 50 caliber rifles off our streets!”

Dude - it’s totally a scare tactic to drum up support from the morons. Like little LeBron is doing drivebys with a SAW or something….

Back
Top Bottom