• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what do you all think about plastering your vehicle with pro-gun stickers?

greencobra

NES Member
i think the consensus was no, don't do it. the only reason i ask was i was behind a new-ish chevy pu this morning and his entire rear window was covered. you know, "god, guns...," "come and take it", that kind of thing. the truck was dressed in some corporate livery design but i couldn't get a glimpse of who or what. i'm in total support of his 2a opinion but damn, looking for trouble i think. man, i'd be afraid some anti would voice their opinion beating on my truck.

i think the consensus was no, don't do it. the only reason i ask was i was behind a new-ish chevy pu this morning and his entire rear window was covered. you know, "god, guns...," "come and take it", that kind of thing. the truck was dressed in some corporate livery design but i couldn't get a glimpse of who or what. i'm in total support of his 2a opinion but damn, looking for trouble i think. man, i'd be afraid some anti would voice their opinion beating on my truck.
Only use would be to troll snitch instigators. Plaster your car full of GLOCK magnets and stickers with pictures of a big black GLOCK. When someone falsely accuses you of brandishing a gun and cops pull you over and you're only carrying a cerakoted hot pink S&W 642, the liar fina go to jail.

Bad idea.
But I prefer the gun stickers over the “coexist stickers” some religions just don’t get along and can’t coexist

Bad idea.
But I prefer the gun stickers over the “coexist stickers” some religions just don’t get along and can’t coexist
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

1710891803080.png

Bad idea.
i saw one of those jesus "fish" stickers, you know, this one below, but it had the outline of an ar inside the fish. thought it was funny, i got the joke. never saw another before or since. maybe they got it on a trip to the vatican, mayne? i dunno.
1710891944720.png

To each his own. He's entitled to choose what he festoons his car with.

I'm entitled to think it's a crap idea, too.

This.

Ignoring the theft angle it might inspire a road rager to make a false claim like "he pointed a gun at me" no thanks. Or vandalism problems.

Plus none of these companies are likely paying for the advertising real estate on your car.

I was certified asa SCUBA diver in 1976. The first thing our instructor told us is to NOT put the red and white diver flag sticker on our cars. It just screams "i have expensive equipment" in my car.

Same thing applies to firearm stickers. To me, anyway, the lower profile the better...

Totally unrelated, but when I was a teenager. I put a LGBT gay pride magnet on my friends car. (Gay flag with the phrase "we are everywhere" )
He never noticed and we were talking on the phone later that week and he was telling me about how guys were speeding up to him smiling and waiving. One guy almost ran him off the road, another guy that week followed him to work and was trying to flirt with him.

I told him to look on the back of his car and he did and we laughed our asses off for days

Totally unrelated, but when I was a teenager. I put a LGBT gay pride magnet on my friends car. (Gay flag with the phrase "we are everywhere" )
He never noticed and we were talking on the phone later that week and he was telling me about how guys were speeding up to him smiling and waiving. One guy almost ran him off the road, another guy that week followed him to work and was trying to flirt with him.

I told him to look on the back of his car and he did and we laughed our asses off for days
I did that to a friend also. Unfortunately didn't work out as good as your example

Back
Top Bottom