• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any gun related xmas presents?

peterk123

NES Member
Are you getting or are you giving any gun related presents this year?

I'm getting a Leopold vx5 3-15 cds scope. Got my wife a Bergara 22lr bolt. I'm regifting my vx3 to her. That will go on the 22. Also got her a vortex viper 6x24 to replace the cheapo scope on her AR.

Going to be a fun Christmas. Even more fun the day after when we hit the range!

I'm getting a Leopold vx5 3-15 cds scope. Got my wife a Bergara 22lr bolt. I'm regifting my vx3 to her. That will go on the 22. Also got her a vortex viper 6x24 to replace the cheapo scope on her AR.

Why not hit the range Xmas day. Probably be empty.

I already splurged enough on myself, but I did get some 357 for under the tree. I’ll be out on the porch testing it out by 10-11am.

I normally receive ammo, parts, reloading stuff or gift certificates to either Sig Academy or Ridgeline every year for my birthday and Christmas.

I’ve never had anyone to gift similar things to in the past until my wife and going forward I’m looking for a couple 22 lever actions for my kid and soon to be second kid. I plan on being the founder of the family firearm collection.

One of the grandkids husband just got a G19 so he's probably getting a can of assorted 9 mm.
Some people get me gift cards of certs.
I buy my toys year round and a Makarov in November counts towards Christmas.
Besides I'm running out of space.

Marlin 1894 357, Bergara Mountain 2.0 308, and a Sig 365X (well, at least I told my wife they were my XMAS presents, I wanted to save her from having to shop for me).

I bought myself a Rise Armament Blitz Defense trigger last week. Wait. Maybe it was Black Friday. Yeah. It's been a busy month. Installed it on Sunday. It's OK. Relatively crisp. Heavy break, but it's designed that way b/c it's a defense trigger, not a comp trigger. I gotta get to the range.

Back
Top Bottom