Who got firearms related xmas gifts?

Girlfriends father bought me this. Everyone asked me if I hunt. I said no , but I bet this thing is real quiet. Some funny looks. Invited gff to range to test it. He said yes, and maybe we could bring guns too! Win!
image-853899362.jpg

image-3570835691.jpg

My son and daughter got me this. A Ruger Tapco 10/22.

tapco1022-2.jpg

My daughter gave me a string of shotgun shell Christmas lights. They're real red and green Winchesters and Remingtons.

Wife got me a circa 1971 Ruger MK I, AR handguards, red/green dot optics, a double Voodoo Tactical AR range bag, and a Ruger MK * book.
Yup, life is good.

I got an application and check to join Hamilton R&G in Sturbridge, MA...right around the corner from me with an indoor range and some great facilities from what I hear. Looking forward to shooting with some of the members there.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahem...and a tree stand :)

I got electronic stereo hearing protection from Clad well. Pretty sweet can't wait to try them out this weekend.

Old gun belt from Yemen, pretty cool gift my brother got from a guy there. He literally just took it off and gave it to my brother as they give you stuff if you visit. He must have been tiny, because its wicked small on me!

Wife got my boy a MKIII 22/45 Target. Won't stop bugging me about the range now.
yeah I'm in the same boat.....we got my son a ruger single 10. He's itching to go try it out and of course so am I but stomach flu is running rampant through my home :(

I got several hours of free time when the kiddos went to dinner with their mother, which I spent at the indoor range and thoroughly cleaning my Mark III.

I'll see my brothers this weekend. One of them usually gets me something killy.

I got 500 rounds of 9mm.

This is what I gave the gf........
1.jpg

Got my Dad an IWB holster for his sig. It's not my choice but I hate that he carries a .380 so this will make him carry his 9mm [smile]

Lots of good stuff so far!

I got a Duck Commander hen mallard call, a roll of camo toilet paper, $50 gift certificate to Bass Pro, and my gf collaborated with the wives of 3 of my hunting buddies to pitch in and buy us a half day of guided pheasant hunting on some game farm I've never heard of.

I guess I'm a FUDD. [laugh]

Wife gave me a 1/2 thick AR500 Gong and a Sig Academy course (Shooting on the move) and the money for a follow up course!

One of my sisters gave me a "got sig?" shirt.

I gave my my other sister a Maglula for her pistol and some 9mm range ammo.

Remember, the family that shoots together, has interlocking fields of fire ! [mg]

I think I would pass out if my wife ever got me something gun related. Instead she got me some stupid Sonos speakers I didn't ask for and didn't work. If she only took half or even a quarter of the money she spent on them and got me a Bass Pro gift card I would have been happy. At least you can only get let down on Christmas once a year.[sad]

Bought myself my first gun the Saturday before Christmas - SR9C. I guess you could call it a gift to myself. Looking forward to getting to try it out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom