Who is buying at these inflated prices from @La Flama Blanca?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME A CALL ID LOVE TO TALK TO YOU SQUID
You can just tell me here.

You are selling a Walther PDP for $8-f***ing-hundered-and-49 dollars! The PDP is easily obtainable close to $650. Do you actually sell any? Or are these just get-lucky-moonshot-listings, to see if some sucker falls for them? I mean, you have to be making a living - for which you have to have realistic prices.

Seems to me, you are just giving NES a bad name, making it look like hunting grounds for blood sucking weasels.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

You can just tell me here? You are selling a Walther PDP for $8-f***ing-hundered-and-49 dollars! The PDP is easily obtainable close to $650. Do you actually sell any? Or are these just get-lucky-moonshot-listings, to see if some sucker falls for them? I mean, you have to be making a living - for which you have to have realistic prices.

Seems to me, you are just giving NES a bad name, making it look like hunting grounds for blood sucking weasels.
Jesus you inbreed cross eyed incompetent moron, Map on a Walther PDP Pro is $800, MSRP is $899 charging in the middle of that for off roster stuff is VERY FAIR in MA. Go back to whatever public library basement you do maintenance in for a cot and let me do the lords work of supplying us MA folk.

Jesus you inbreed cross eyed incompetent moron, Map on a Walther PDP Pro is $800, MSRP is $899 charging in the middle of that for off roster stuff is VERY FAIR in MA. Go back to whatever public library basement you do maintenance in for a cot and let me do the lords work of supplying us MA folk.
This kind of response makes me want to do business here. Well done.

I applaud you for the enthusiastic defense. But, see if you can answer this one question I am curious about. Do you actually move any at these prices? Because there are plenty of other FFLs here that do much better.

I mean, what kind of MBA program are these guys doing? Don't they teach about elasticity of demand? That you can sell a whole bunch more at more reasonable prices, and make more money overall?

You can just tell me here.

You are selling a Walther PDP for $8-f***ing-hundered-and-49 dollars! The PDP is easily obtainable close to $650. Do you actually sell any? Or are these just get-lucky-moonshot-listings, to see if some sucker falls for them? I mean, you have to be making a living - for which you have to have realistic prices.

Can you guys stop being whining skinflints for once? for the love of god, nobody is forcing you to buy his stuff. Why does it bother you so much? [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom