Buying more than one firearm

Only time I ever raised an eyebrow is when I bought 3 G43x's from Rural King. Manager was mildly interested, not concerned so I told her. One to carry, one to practice with, one for the wife.

They have multiple lists.
You get put on a list for buying two handguns within five business days and that list is low priority
You get put on a higher priority list if you structure your purchases

My son goes to school at UNH, I should tell him to get a summer job at Sig.
I know they are still hiring like crazy. You have to be there I think 6 months before you can bid. People used to gift guns from the auctions to other employees that weren't there long enough. The 150 original spears from the trials just were auctioned off. People think they'll be collector items, only time will tell.

I know they are still hiring like crazy. You have to be there I think 6 months before you can bid. People used to gift guns from the auctions to other employees that weren't there long enough. The 150 original spears from the trials just were auctioned off. People think they'll be collector items, only time will tell.
How much do you saved by going through the auction process as opposed to buying retail?

I transfered 12 guns once to me from a buddy that lost his LTC due to a legal issue. Did it at a Police Station in the Merimack Valley. I'm sure there is a black helicopter circling my place..🤣

They have multiple lists.
You get put on a list for buying two handguns within five business days and that list is low priority
You get put on a higher priority list if you structure your purchases

What do you mean by "structure" ?
By purchasing only one handgun every week to avoid the five-business-day reporting rule ?

Buy one, take it home. Go back next day and get the other one. There, that was easy.
The FFL must still file form 3310.4, for any one buyer purchasing two or more pistols within 5 business days.

If your FFL is using computerized 4473, the software will detect the prior sale from yesterday and automatically prompt them to generate the form and notify your CLEO.

I had 5 2011 style frames transferred eons ago and was given a copy of the multi handgun form by the FFL, but never heard anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom