• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joe Biden Claims ‘More Mass Shootings in 2024’ than ‘Days in the Year’

If you use the Gun Violence Archive definition of 4 or more wounded by gunfire, he's correct. Today is the 48th day of the year, and they report 51 shootings by their definition.

If you use the Gun Violence Archive definition of 4 or more wounded by gunfire, he's correct. Today is the 48th day of the year, and they report 51 shootings by their definition.
Correct, a long weekend in Chicago (or any other major urban city) will eclipse the calendar count

But no one cares about urban yewts, so they imply it is whypipo shoot'n up da oppos with their gun show loopholed gats with a giggle switch...

So?

All the more reason good people need to be armed to defend themselves and their families.

More mass shootings is most certainly not a reason to disarm law-abiding Americans.

I swear I'm gonna go buy some "large capacity" magazines just to spite them.

A mass shooting is what happens when my wife’s out of town.I need a high capacity sock
You take your high-capacity socks, fill them with coins. Lots of coins. That's why the high-cap socks. Now pee on them. Get 'em good and wet. Pop them in the freezer. In a little while you've got weapons.

Untraceable GHOST socks.

You're welcome.

You take your high-capacity socks, fill them with coins. Lots of coins. That's why the high-cap socks. Now pee on them. Get 'em good and wet. Pop them in the freezer. In a little while you've got weapons.

Untraceable GHOST socks.

You're welcome.
I knew a kid who tried this. But he didn't have enough money for quarters. So he used pennys. He carried this sock for weeks in his winter jacket as the story goes in Main South worcester finally he had an excuse to use it on some guy who tried to rob him. He then hit the guy with the sock and the pennys ended up on the ground lol. it worked

Sorry, but no sane humane being could ever accept that a gang member doing a drive by shooting and killing half a dozen other gang members is 1) a crime (it isn't) or 2) a mass shooting (who cares?) If we exclude Chicago, Baltimore and maybe Philly & Detroit, that number decreases to 3.

At that rate, we'll finish out 2024 with around 20, maybe 22 legit mass shootings.

Setting aside all sarcasm, the term "mass shooting" invokes a visceral response in the viewer. They hear "mass shooting" and even though they know the "definition", they visualize a madman spraying a crowded playground with automatic gunfire.

The number of real shooting incidents that actually rise to the level the media projects/injects into the viewer's mind are few and far between, not "more than one a day".

I knew a kid who tried this. But he didn't have enough money for quarters. So he used pennys. He carried this sock for weeks in his winter jacket as the story goes in Main South worcester finally he had an excuse to use it on some guy who tried to rob him. He then hit the guy with the sock and the pennys ended up on the ground lol. it worked

I got the idea from a tv show or a movie but don't recall which. Maybe Lilyhammer?

Correct, a long weekend in Chicago (or any other major urban city) will eclipse the calendar count

But no one cares about urban yewts, so they imply it is whypipo shoot'n up da oppos with their gun show loopholed gats with a giggle switch...
Just wait till it gets warm out and all these cockroaches come out of their hole. It’s going to be a summer of love for sure.

Back
Top Bottom