• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any gun related xmas presents?

How did I miss this as a gift for the mrs?

Finally had the time to go and pick up the wife’s Birthmus gift. Pic doesn’t do it justice. It was great, at first she kinda adopted a “meh, thanks for the new gun” attitude. But once we got home, and under nice, bright, lights. She got a good look at the wood, blueing, and engraving and her tune changed drastically.

Please excuse the mess. Last couple weeks have been hectic, and I need to clean up. I’ve had quite a few different projects going on at the same time.

IMG_3115.jpeg

Bought my father a nice waxed leather range bag. He's no Fudd, but I figured he would appreciate it more than some modern molle tacticool bag
I was curious if this came in, how he liked it, and if you had any additional pictures of the setup. I run an older computer(looking for an upgrade but that's another topic) and their pictures were giving me issue the way they load on their website at times.

I was curious if this came in, how he liked it, and if you had any additional pictures of the setup. I run an older computer(looking for an upgrade but that's another topic) and their pictures were giving me issue the way they load on their website at times.
It came in and he loves it. Didn't take any additional pics. Turns out my Fiance thinks like me, and got me the MidwayUSA version of the basically same bag. Awesome quality, made to last, and a little less expensive. I would have no issue buying either again - both are perfect.

It came in and he loves it. Didn't take any additional pics. Turns out my Fiance thinks like me, and got me the MidwayUSA version of the basically same bag. Awesome quality, made to last, and a little less expensive. I would have no issue buying either again - both are perfect.

I bought the matching shotgun case for the wife recently. She loves it. And it’s pretty nice. We’re both pleased with the quality.

Back
Top Bottom