Who got firearms related xmas gifts?

I still have the box you gave me.

You're a precious friend Ben. Precious.

Also, does she crochet for anyone else? That was a pretty cool design.

Not crochet .... Knitted . I bought the yarn I'll ask her of she'll make you one. Aren't you fb buddie you could ask her your self then walk down the street to her place when she's done lol.

I got my M1 Garand that I ordered from CMP that I ordered for myself as an Xmas gift in October. It arrived Monday before Xmas and is held at a FedEx pickup until I am back from the holidays next week. I can't wait to pick it up :)

i now want kids

Kids are great but be prepared for a long wait before it starts to pay off with the good toys, you have to get through the grade school years and the made in the class room gifts, ( painted Styrofoam cups and plates with string, etc) then it's onto the middle school years and lending money for clothes, driving them to the mall and all around town, buying smart phones and tons of other stuff they make up to rob you of any loose cash in your pocket, always remember that you will never get paid back any $ for this even though you get a promise that they will, but what the hell they are still kids at that age.
In high school things get a bit of a lift, you get to help buy them their first car so they can get around and find a part time job, but you will still pay for the car repairs and gas so they can get to school and hopefully get an education, just remember at this point paying for the car to get them out of your hair is well worth it, it's so you can start to relax somewhat and reap the reward of a good parent, cause after all you wanted kids! it's only after they graduate and get a good job when things will start to look up for ya, at some point that no one ever has ever been able to pin point they grow up, and at long last they will finally see what you did for them . . . Perhaps then you can look forward to that new gun ~

Time from birth to new gun, approximately 25 years.​

Tim [laugh]

Last edited:
I didn't receive any gun related stuff. Instead, I bought my dad all the parts he needed to finish his AR build and a few preban mags. Pretty excited to finally finish it up (gave him the lower last Christmas, but after everyone went FR and parts were scarce it was put on hold)

Plano double rifle case
Ammo can
1,500 rounds of assorted ammo
UTG tactical bipod
Electronic ears
Laser bore sighter
Tipton rifle/gun vice

Yep...Santa supports the 2A in this house!

targets, ammo can. and a book on survival techniques.

my family loves to give me crap for my prepping.

Ooooh it's a folder too. Nice. I had a bunch of VZ58 parts kits, magazines and accessories a few years ago and sold them all off to fund other projects. It's an excellent rifle. You really can't hate on any gun the Czechs ever made.

Went to visit my more conservative family for a second round of Christmas and got some new 357 reloading dies and a second hand hand press - just to get things started. My brother picked up a Daisy Buck bb rifle for my daughter (6, the size of 8, and going on 15) and a Red Ryder for myself. I feels some quality time and safe handling practice in the yard tomorrow.

here are some videos from today. the ak pistol didn't shoot one round cause i didn't release the trigger enough. the ak pistol is a blast

then heres the vz 58

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some videos from today. the ak pistol didn't shoot one round cause i didn't release the trigger enough. the ak pistol is a blast

then heres the vz 58

AKs just say "F U brass" and throws it so far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom