• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

I consider Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Fried Food, cookies, doughnuts, maple syrup & honey to be the healthier of the shitty foods I adore.
In Junior High School and I'd come home from school and if nobody was around, I'd fill a bowl with powdered sugar and lemon juice, hmmm.
Lemons are healthy, so I don't count that one. When I was very young I'd get caught eating cane sugar out of the bag with a soup spoon.
Here's my worst of the worst. I can consume large quantity's of the following, not my choice, once I start, it's hard to stop.
  • Candy Corn
  • Peeps
  • Circus Peanuts
  • Chocolate Fudge
  • Malted Milk Balls
  • Cadbury Eggs
  • Butterfingers
  • M&Ms

Most horrible trashy junk food that I like?

Zw

I know every time I put these in my mouth, I'm getting cancer. There is zero food product in these. These are so bad for you, but so good.

Sausage biscuts n gravy.

I was out in Columbus, Nebraska some years ago staying at the Holiday Inn Express iirc. They had a breakfast buffet with a diy waffle maker and pancake batter with little pecan chunks in a large pitcher right next to the waffle maker. So I made myself a pecan waffle, poured the batter in, closed the machine and waited.

Suddenly, smoke started to rise from the waffle maker, the hotel guy came over and opened the waffle maker which was full of burned black lava.

"What did you do?" he said. I explained. "That's sausage gravy, you idiot." Waaaaaah. 😲

Last edited:
Mine was Pepsi....by the quart. Since I had the Wu-Flu, there are a select few things that don't taste right, Pepsi being one of them. I haven't cut it completely out, but much less than before. Now, I'd have to say that little debbie is my worst offending dealer.

I was out in Columbus, Nebraska some years ago staying at the Holiday Inn iirc. They had a breakfast buffet with a diy waffle maker and pancake batter with little pecan chunks in a large pitcher right next to the waffle maker. So I made myself a pecan waffle, poured the batter in, closed the machine and waited.

Suddenly, smoke started to rise from the waffle maker, the hotel guy came over and opened the waffle maker which was full of burned black lava.

"What did you do?" he said. I explained. "That's sausage gravy, you idiot." Waaaaaah. 😲

Dam , i done some really stupid cooking blunders in my life, but you win for sure. ;)

1678117370745.png
Burger King has reintroduced the Rodeo King Burger, which is a Whopper-sized version of the Rodeo Cheeseburger. It features two quarter-pound, flame-grilled beef patties, 3 half-strips of thick-cut bacon, onion rings, BBQ sauce, American cheese and mayo on a toasted sesame seed bun.
Shit's like crack, thankfully I almost never pass a BK but...
new-jack-city-chris-rock.gif

Finely shredded cabbage :)
No I don't think so. We're talking about your inside 128 Chinese food egg rolls. The kind that has what seem like floor sweeping, minced leftover pork strips with the red rind, and other indescribable delights.
You can't find them in the outlands where I live.

Back
Top Bottom