What is one of your favorite absolute horrible trashy junk foods? Must be seriously unhealthy to qualify

Family size Bag of 1/2oz Italian frozen meatballs in the crockpot with a 1 30oz jar of grape jelly & equal amount of ketchup mixed up on low all day. I can eat that candied meatball bucket till I can feel my heart slow down. You can use the hot ketchup too if you like a light kick.

It's funny how many calories people think they burned working out compared to how many they actually burned working out, particularly those new to exercising and trying to lose weight.

A good example is after a 5K road race, people are stuffing their faces with pizza and bagels at the end of the race. Dude, you just ran 3 miles dressed like an elf and probably burned 300 calories!

As for junk foods, I saw someone mention Nutter Butters, which is definitely a weakness, but for some reason I have those Hostess Jumbo Honey Buns in my head. Damn, I may go to the gas station to grab one!! I'll make sure I walk though 😂

You can burn 1K calories an hour in an MMA class if you train like a madman. Most people train at a moderate pace and burn less than half of that.

If you're breathing fire and almost puking you're doing it right.

Family size Bag of 1/2oz Italian frozen meatballs in the crockpot with a 1 30oz jar of grape jelly & equal amount of ketchup mixed up on low all day. I can eat that candied meatball bucket till I can feel my heart slow down. You can use the hot ketchup too if you like a light kick.

*ANGRY ITALIAN JIBBERISH AND HAND MOTIONS*

Did not believe.

Looked it up. This Tickytocy was posted 6 days ago.

100% legit. 186g of sugar is. . . . . . 6.5oz. So that large drink at about 16oz is roughly 40% sugar. FORTY PERCENT!

Did not believe.

Looked it up. This Tickytocy was posted 6 days ago.

100% legit. 186g of sugar is. . . . . . 6.5oz. So that large drink at about 16oz is roughly 40% sugar. FORTY PERCENT!
This guys legit he'll give you the best foods to eat at the best prices. Go to Flavcity.com to be informed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_PfHBgvxzw

I am both disgusted and intrigued by this.

Hooters wings, three mile island, double dipped.

Once polished off an entire plate of 50, just to see if I could. Of course that was back when there were only two Hooters restaurants on the planet, and the wings were actually good. If I tried that today I have little doubt it would put me in the hospital, or just kill me outright.

It's funny how many calories people think they burned working out compared to how many they actually burned working out, particularly those new to exercising and trying to lose weight.

A good example is after a 5K road race, people are stuffing their faces with pizza and bagels at the end of the race. Dude, you just ran 3 miles dressed like an elf and probably burned 300 calories!

As for junk foods, I saw someone mention Nutter Butters, which is definitely a weakness, but for some reason I have those Hostess Jumbo Honey Buns in my head. Damn, I may go to the gas station to grab one!! I'll make sure I walk though 😂
That's why posting nutritional value is so dangerous to restaurants. When we lived in AZ, I used to love Sonic, especially their shake. 999 calories. When going to the gym, and running on the treadmill, I'd go until exhausted. 666 calories burned. Hmmm, that meant I had to go to the gym 1-1/2 times just to break even for one shake. Needless to say, I slowed down my consumption of those a lot after that.

I still fight to stay away from Eggnog during the holidays. "1/2 cup serving size." Yeah, right. Try buying a whole quart and making that last more than 15 minutes. [rofl]

If I knew there was an asteroid coming in an hour, I’d probably eat a few boxes of Cracker Jacks. I have diverticulitis so I can’t eat either popcorn or peanuts but damn, do I miss these.

mexican coke
Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

I have diverticulitis so I can’t eat either popcorn or peanuts but damn, do I miss these.

Good news. This caution was debunked by an AMA study a few years back. As soon as I found out, I ate popcorn while making a German chocolate cake.

Good news. This caution was debunked by an AMA study a few years back. As soon as I found out, I ate popcorn while making a German chocolate cake.

I appreciate your input but in my case you’re dead wrong. Even V8 juice would put me down. Any nuts, seeds, or corn will get stuck and damn near kill me. I haven’t had a flare up in years but I’ve been really careful with what I eat.

, if I want pizza, but can't have one I like, I just won't eat pizza. I will not eat pizza, just to eat pizza. If I am going to destroy my health, i want it to be the best bad food.
Wait. Pizza is "bad for you"?

It's got the 4 food groups: bread, vegetables, dairy, meat. It covers everything in one shot.

Back
Top Bottom