What gun stuff are you asking Santa for?

I think I'm shut off for the season after taking unauthorized advantage of a killer Dick's Black Friday special on a gun safe. Being married means I can't just buy whatever I want anymore, but being married also mean I have a brother-in-law that can help me carry a gun safe into the house.

There might be a post-holiday lever action Marlin .357 in my future though courtesy of a buddy. I'll get approval for that, but it will end up being the wife's gun!

I asked for a Super Sniper 16x42 scope, Warne AR15 flat top ultra high 30mm rings, and a 6" to 9" Harris bi pod.

I already got a RRA NM trigger but can you tell I want to get my RRA target rifle running and don't have cash?!? [laugh]

I have a sad story.

I bought or thought I bought a NIB SIG P245 pistol and a used Ruger 10/22 rifle.

I send the payment, a USPS Money order in the amount of 900.00 FRN's to the seller from this board.

USPS Lost the MO and made me wait 60 days to get the $ back.

Since then the store the seller works for has sold both items.

I'm majorly bummed out about this.

I bought extra mags for the pistol and the ruger was a Christmas gift for my wife.

If anyone sees these items as discribed please PM me I will have the money back in a day or so and want to complete my Christmas plans.

Thanks

Glock 27.....Santa came early..... Been wanting it for a good long time. Some 40 cal dies for my press as well.

Last edited:
I gave my wife the money for here LTC......still waiting on a firearms related gift from her. I ask for the samething every year. some sort of gun.....

Back
Top Bottom