What gun stuff are you asking Santa for?

Titan

Banned
So how about sharing what you're expecting from your spouse or significant other (or buying for yourself), in the way of gun goodies for Christmas?

For me, I'm hoping for an AR upper and CT grips for my full size M&P9.

How about you?

I know the wife is re-subscribing me to the Red Eagle News Exchange which is great! Buying myself an OM .44 flat top but otherwise, nothing I asked for nor really need. Rather have her buy herself something of something for the boy.

I learned years ago that if I was going to get what I really wanted I would have to go out and buy it myself.

Yesterday I bought myself a 12 Guage Ruger Red Label.

This is one thing I'm hoping for...
lmsrailmount.jpg
to go on my beretta px4 storm.
Anyone have one/have thoughts on it?
Other than that probably a nice holster belt and a holster that will accept a laser, that is still easy to conceal. For a belt I'm thinking 5.11 tactical. They have some AWESOME stuff. Other than that I don't know. So much money, so little ideas. Wait, reverse that, So many ideas, so little money! (THANKS OBO)

I got my self a ak-47 for an early xmas present about a week ago. I only have one friend with a ltc no family or other friends could buy me anything shy of targets or a gift certificate.

I want/asked for an expensive LaRue pivot mount and a cheap Chinese copy of a Magnifier .

If I like the set-up I'll spring for an Aimpoint Magnifier myself.

Back
Top Bottom