• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Website every one should visit--IMPORTANT

www.FamilyWatchDog.us
When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.

The best thing is that you can show your children these pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted. This is another tool we can use to help us keep our kids safe.

Please pass this on to everyone!!!

+1 THANKS!

yea

Holy crap. Thanks for the bump, I didn't know about this site. How are some of these people not in prison?!

I give this thread a bump every 3 month's or so just to give the new NES members a chance to see what's going on near there home's. People like that hit a bad note with me.

A level 3 pig moved in less than a month ago down the street from my mother and sister. I just checked and he showed on this site. I'm surprised with it's fresh information. Nice.
No picture though, too bad.

Holy crap. Thanks for the bump, I didn't know about this site. How are some of these people not in prison?!

Yeah, there was one near me with a conviction in 1978, 1991, and 2001.... how the F are they on the streets?!?!

I have an updated list from SORB of all registered and unregistered offenders in my area. This website has only about 5% of them listed and of those 5% alot information was outdated.

Do not get a false sense of security or rely on it!!

I get angry every time I see this whole 'registered sex offender' concept. If they're in serious danger of reoffending, they should still be locked up. If they're not, they've paid their debt and should be able to move on.

If they're in serious danger of reoffending, they should still be locked up. If they're not, they've paid their debt and should be able to move on.

My thoughts exactly.

Another thing: It's good to be aware of potential problems near your home. But imagine for a second what it would be like to be someone who was wrongfully convicted of a crime and to be then blackballed in this manner.

With all the discussion on firearms forums about the justifiable use of lethal force, we hear a lot of lamentation about how ill-equipped many juries are today to make basic judgements about what is reasonable, right & wrong, etc., and how this lack of common sense, intelligence or honesty might some day put one of us behind bars for a long time if we ever were forced to defend ourselves with a weapon.

My personal distrust of the average jury (I've been empaneled- a scary experience observing first-hand the kind of people who might one day decide my fate) extends beyond firearms-related issues to the law in general. With 12 of your average simpletons, I mean citizens, "judging" the facts of a case, I have very little confidence that every effort is being made to uncover the truth.

But that's not to say that I'm sitting here feeling bad for any of the people on that website. When you get somebody with 2, 3 or 4 separate assault convictions, it's pretty hard to argue reasonable doubt about all of them.

All I'm saying is that some people appear far too ready to trust the integrity of such information.

"They should all DIE"? "Hit list"? It seems to me that we should be a bit more disciplined and skeptical.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.

Another thing: It's good to be aware of potential problems near your home. But imagine for a second what it would be like to be someone who was wrongfully convicted of a crime and to be then blackballed in this manner.

With all the discussion on firearms forums about the justifiable use of lethal force, we hear a lot of lamentation about how ill-equipped many juries are today to make basic judgements about what is reasonable, right & wrong, etc., and how this lack of common sense, intelligence or honesty might some day put one of us behind bars for a long time if we ever were forced to defend ourselves with a weapon.

My personal distrust of the average jury (I've been empaneled- a scary experience observing first-hand the kind of people who might one day decide my fate) extends beyond firearms-related issues to the law in general. With 12 of your average simpletons, I mean citizens, "judging" the facts of a case, I have very little confidence that every effort is being made to uncover the truth.

But that's not to say that I'm sitting here feeling bad for any of the people on that website. When you get somebody with 2, 3 or 4 separate assault convictions, it's pretty hard to argue reasonable doubt about all of them.

All I'm saying is that some people appear far too ready to trust the integrity of such information.

"They should all DIE"? "Hit list"? It seems to me that we should be a bit more disciplined and skeptical.

There is a lot of truth to your statements.

Also remember that a 17 year old boy who has sex with his 15 year old girlfriend is guilty of "rape of a child". Because a 15 year old cannot legally consent to sex, the 17 year old can be charged with rape even if the sex was "consensual".

This 17 year old would be considered a convicted sex offender and would have to register for life for the crime of "Rape of a child".

Would you really consider him a sex offender???

I always caution people to think rationally and learn the facts before condemning all that appear on a list.

There are some though that should never be allowed back out on the streets!!

Also remember that a 17 year old boy who has sex with his 15 year old girlfriend is guilty of "rape of a child". Because a 15 year old cannot legally consent to sex, the 17 year old can be charged with rape even if the sex was "consensual".

This 17 year old would be considered a convicted sex offender and would have to register for life for the crime of "Rape of a child".

I always caution people to think rationally and learn the facts before condemning all that appear on a list.

Thats fine and dandy but you need to see the shit that goes down in Fall River I am not taking any chances. O yea THIS GUY IS ON THE NEXT STREET OVER!!! Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=11/13/1992
Offenses=1 Conviction=RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILD Conviction Date=11/13/1992 think rationally. YEA OK !!!

Thats fine and dandy but you need to see the shit that goes down in Fall River I am not taking any chances. O yea THIS GUY IS ON THE NEXT STREET OVER!!! Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=11/13/1992
Offenses=1 Conviction=RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILD Conviction Date=11/13/1992 think rationally. YEA OK !!!

and yet Fall River is a red town, for shame, Fall River!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for posting. Can't believe how many are around
They should all DIE!

lets all go get locked and loaded and mount up and bring em down......!!!!! [smile]

I just checked my area "CLEAN" not a 1 there all over the bridge in N. Lawrence There was one on Haverhill st a red box right next to a school/park/etc.

just tried to check around my sisters house...got some error that it said will be taken care of shortly..

gonna have to save the site and check back later..[thinking]

blindndead,good of you to post the link.. [cheers]

*nevermind,it's working now*

Can't believe there are so many here in Manchester..(200>)

Last edited:

What you say is true, Cocked. Some guys have been tagged as sex offenders for taking a whiz behind the dumpster at K-Mart, too. But Level 3, I would hope, is a classification that is given cool and thorough deliberation. Even here in the tiny town of Otis, we have one of those.

One has to wonder why any sex offender, considered at high risk of reoffending, is living next door to someone's kids.

I found this site a few weeks ago, and my wife is upset about the guy next door...

Can anyone tell me what this means?
53-21(2) - Injury or risk of injury to or impairing morals of children

I own a condo, and the kid NEXT DOOR is listed...NEXT DOOR!!
I also have an 8 month old daughter.
"impairing morals of children" can't be good...

I get angry every time I see this whole 'registered sex offender' concept. If they're in serious danger of reoffending, they should still be locked up. If they're not, they've paid their debt and should be able to move on.

QFT

Thinking rationally is the only way to end up anywhere near the truth.

I found this site a few weeks ago, and my wife is upset about the guy next door...

Can anyone tell me what this means?
53-21(2) - Injury or risk of injury to or impairing morals of children

I own a condo, and the kid NEXT DOOR is listed...NEXT DOOR!!
I also have an 8 month old daughter.
"impairing morals of children" can't be good...

??? I would like to know also.

Bump

Just a reminder to check who has been bad in you city/town.
I have a new one do you?

Website every one should visit--IMPORTANT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.FamilyWatchDog.us

Last edited:
I got 2 Offenders and FIVE 'non-mappable' offenders.

I guess it's the non-mappable ones that I'm most interested in.

Thanks for the link, though. This kind of information is important to share whenever it's made available.

The TWO who are available are both molesters of children.

I got 2 Offenders and FIVE 'non-mappable' offenders.

I guess it's the non-mappable ones that I'm most interested in.

Thanks for the link, though. This kind of information is important to share whenever it's made available.

The TWO who are available are both molesters of children.

Yea the non-mappable ones are nothing good [angry]

Back
Top Bottom