• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Smith and wesson website issues

Tried on my pc. Cant get their web site. Keeps saying their server cant be found. Maybe verizon blocking them ? or were there internet cables going south over that bridge that just collapsed ??
Anyway, i cant get on S&W's website......

Not working for either Chrome or Brave on my PC. Same for my phone. I get a 'not https' warning among the fails. Even adding the google DNS servers to my computer's config doesn't help. To be clear, all other sites resolve just fine.

Maybe they're under an attack. Although that shouldn't kill the domain completely. Rather concerning is that nslookup's are failing (using the nslookup website) to find records for the domain. So either they're changing things up, and the cut-over wasn't done properly. Or something else is going on (something bad).

Tried on my pc. Cant get their web site. Keeps saying their server cant be found. Maybe verizon blocking them ? or were there internet cables going south over that bridge that just collapsed ??
Anyway, i cant get on S&W's website......

Both their website and forum are fine for me. Try clearing your history and restarting your browser.

I can't get in, Chrome or Firefox, two different PCs, tried Apple and Android phones as well.
Of course, I am in California...

Hello,
Anybody else having trouble with their website ? I cant get to it. Says their server cant be found ? Are they being blocked ? Whats up ?
This a sign from the universe. Don't ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom