Website every one should visit--IMPORTANT

blindndead

NES Member
www.FamilyWatchDog.us
When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.

The best thing is that you can show your children these pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted. This is another tool we can use to help us keep our kids safe.

Please pass this on to everyone!!!

Scary.
I tipically check the state's offender registry a couple times per year. This site has a convicted rapist within "Less than 1,000 ft." of my residence.

Gonna give my sis in law a call, as she lives next door to me and just that much closer to a convicted rapist.

Thanks for the heads up !

Don't know how accurate it is, we know of one living the next road over from us, and they aren't listed on this site.[thinking]

are they registered?

also... I have found that all of these sites never seem to have ALL the data, or it is sometimes outdated a bit.

However, it is still a very usefull tool to help you to ID these POS's.

Hey, I won the "Under a kilofoot" lottery too!

And he's practically on the same block as a school. If you look at the pattern, he's ripe for another round... Creepy, eh?

Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=9/15/1976
Offenses=1 Conviction=RAPE OF CHILD WITH FORCE Conviction Date=9/15/1976
Offenses=1 Conviction=UNNATURAL AND LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 16 Conviction Date=9/15/1976
Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=11/1/1983
Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=12/27/1993
Offenses=2 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=1/19/1984

And personally, I think this registering and mapping and soccer-mom-hysteria-inducing hype over this stuff is all a sick joke. If people in charge actually gave a damn "about the children" this guy should have never come back out getting put away for the first time 30 years ago. If someone needs to be monitored like this after they've done their time, they didn't do enough time.

Last edited:
I have 10 offenders all within 2 miles of my house ranging from offense against children, rape, and sexual battery.
5 Live within 1/2 mi of the jr high.
2 within 1/2 mi of the elementary school.
5 within 1/2 mi of the high school.
[thinking]

Thanks everyone I glad to give my team a headsup. I got one on the next street over in the red I can see his place from my upstairs window O crap [shocked]

Conviction after conviction after conviction!

I checked out the one closest to my nieces:
Offenses=1 Conviction=RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILD Conviction Date=9/26/2001
Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=1/14/2003
Offenses=7 Conviction=RAPE AND ABUSE OF CHILD Conviction Date=11/1/2001
Offenses=11 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=11/1/2001

What in bloody blazes is a kid, doesn't look old enough to drink, doing on the street with so many convictions -- 2 in one year and he was back out in less then 2!

-= chuck

None real close to me, but when I see convictions in 2004 or 2005 and they are out on the street now, that tells legions about our corrupt "justice" system. BTW, all of these are repeat offenders or multiple convictions for sex crimes (usually multiple people - 1 younger and 1 older than 14).

They belong so deep in the hole that they'd never see daylight again.

There is an "offender against children" right next to my town's middle school [shocked]

Offenses=2 Conviction=O/S RAPE OF CHILD WITH FORCE Conviction Date=9/11/1992

Literally a 2 or 3 minute walk away (.03 miles)....

Then theres also 2 other convicted persons living within .2 miles of an elementry school.... what's most disturbing is that ALL of the convicted child molestors on this map are close to schools... you've gotta wonder [angry]

Last edited:
POS's

These POS's have to register every year with their current address and work address. If they don't they are in violation and are arrestable on the spot. Not quite like having a warrant out for their arrest but moves in the right direction. Unfrotunately the actual sex offender board does little to determine if the addresses they provide are accurate (probably too many to do "home inspections") and frequently it's found out after a year and annual registration form gets returned to sender.

I can tell you that there WERE 34 unregistered level III's (crimes against kids) in Springifeld (yeah, out west... no, nowhere near the big dig) a month ago, down to about 10 now. Let's just say a few spent some time wearing orange again for a day or two, good riddance......... All they had to do after appearing at court is register and they are free to go, but some laws have been enacted that makes subsequent offenses for not registering a felony. We have yet to see if the courts of liberidiots will uphold these laws. This number was only the unregistered ones!!!! Also, there are levels 0,1+2 also. Well immersed in almost every community. Every full time PD has a Sex Offender representative if you want more info or know of any violations i.e. false addreses.
Their "potential" or lack thereof for rehabilitation is another topic......

Last edited:
Update

I have checked to see if there are any new scumbags in my city 4 new ones.
Please check your town for updates if you have not done so.

Holy CRAP! I harldy have any where I currently live. I think that the closest was about 12 miles away.

But just for kicks, I decided to look up where I lived when I was in Ohio...within that same 12 miles....

205 Offenders
31 Non-Mappable Offenders

[shocked][shocked][shocked]

Holy CRAP! I harldy have any where I currently live. I think that the closest was about 12 miles away.

But just for kicks, I decided to look up where I lived when I was in Ohio...within that same 12 miles....

205 Offenders
31 Non-Mappable Offenders

[shocked][shocked][shocked]

Well, Ohio dude [wink]

Seriously though. That might have something to do with how that state classifies offenders. Some of the retarded states might classify a John after a prostitute as an offender, or someone who was caught taking a leak behind a dumpster as an offender. Others might only have kiddie diddlers on the list.

That's my biggest problem with these lists. How accurate are they really? If you put people on the list who've done nothing all that wrong (drunk taking a leak in an alley) then they are about as usefull as ass-wipe. My other issue is they only tell you the presence of offenders, not the absence of them.

That's my biggest problem with these lists. How accurate are they really? If you put people on the list who've done nothing all that wrong (drunk taking a leak in an alley) then they are about as usefull as ass-wipe. My other issue is they only tell you the presence of offenders, not the absence of them.

I know what your saying about taking a leak in a alley but when I see what they have done.
Offenses=2 Conviction=O/S RAPE OF CHILD WITH FORCE Conviction 2 blocks from me I get a little crazy.

I know what your saying about taking a leak in a alley but when I see what they have done.
Offenses=2 Conviction=O/S RAPE OF CHILD WITH FORCE Conviction 2 blocks from me I get a little crazy.

Personally I would like to know is why we release these kiddie diddler people in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom