Website every one should visit--IMPORTANT

Anyone find good looking female offenders?

Im not sure how up to date this is. I worked with a guy who is on the list. He does not live where they say he does.

only one near ink... only 2 in the whole town.
WTF is up with so many sexual assaults on kids? the numbers in the city really surprised me.... kinda disturbing. o.o;
some of these people have upwards of 10 charges and some have 3, 4, 5 or more convictions.

In the olden days, people took care of these problems. Now it is illegal. I think we need to either castrate or hang them.

Great site. My neighborhood is pretty clear. The closest scumbag to me is in the next town, was convicted (for the second time) of raping a child in 2010, and is on the streets. [angry2]

Mass. sex offender gets life sentence

FALL RIVER, Mass.—A registered sex offender has been sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of raping a 6-year-old boy whose mother he befriended.

Prosecutors say 72-year-old Palermo Alicea of Arlington was convicted in Fall River Superior Court on Thursday of child rape and of being a habitual offender.

Alicea had previously been convicted in Massachusetts of rape of a child and incest in 1986, and indecent assault and battery on a person over 14 and assault with intent to rape in 1995.[angry]

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...2/04/13/mass_sex_offender_gets_life_sentence/

I see convictions in 2004 or 2005 and they are out on the street now
mmmmhm 2009 here
Offenses=1 Conviction=INDECENT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE Conviction Date=1/29/2009
right down the road, his first go around is in 1986. Why does mass even have jails? It's like the longer your record the less chance you have of ever seeing prison around here.

Back
Top Bottom