The most unreliable gun you've shot

I had a bushmaster AR15 a few years back. couldnt make it 10 rd w/out a double feed, once it was so bad that the shell got stuck behind the bolt and it took about 20 mins to get it out, the mag that came with it was complete junk but it barely functioned better on my buddy's colt hbar mags. I will never buy another p.o.s. bushmaster.

So it looks like a tie between a Jennings and anything owned by Fooped

Dang.

I never met Fooped but I can certainly relate. We spend lot of money on guns and ammo and part of that pride is seeing the pleasure of another person shooting your guns.

If things weren't working correctly, the very least you can do is to stop firing just in case there was a real problem and things don't get worse.

I'd be pissed too if months down the road someone said to me that my $$$$ guns sucked.

My best friend had a Taurus PT100 (Beretta 96 clone) that would never make it through an 11 round mag without FTE'ing or FTF'ing....usually at least twice. We tried every ammo we could find. Didn't matter. It was sent back to Beretta twice and still wasn't right.

I actually owned a 92fs That jammed or misfired or misfed every round. I sent it back and had it rebuilt, shot it, and the same problem repeated. My faith in Beretta has gone a bit downhill.

Dang.

I never met Fooped but I can certainly relate. We spend lot of money on guns and ammo and part of that pride is seeing the pleasure of another person shooting your guns.

If things weren't working correctly, the very least you can do is to stop firing just in case there was a real problem and things don't get worse.

I'd be pissed too if months down the road someone said to me that my $$$$ guns sucked.

+1 for pointing out the respectful thing to do.

OOOHH BOY

[popcorn] This is getting good. Id have to say my first handgun.(please dont laugh) an FE 25cal Pistol, made in florida. Hey I was 21 and didnt have alot of money. Id shoot the damn thing and watch the bullets spit down range. Cost me 58 bucks, resold it for 40!

SMITH AND WESSON M&P COMPACT PISTOL IN 9MM. FTF,FTE AND THE MAGAZINE FAILED. JUST ANOTHER GLOCK WANNABE. SOLD IT AND GOT A REAL GUN (SIG P 228)

SMITH AND WESSON M&P COMPACT PISTOL IN 9MM. FTF,FTE AND THE MAGAZINE FAILED. JUST ANOTHER GLOCK WANNABE. SOLD IT AND GOT A REAL GUN (SIG P 228)
rage.jpg

[laugh]

I didn't have a problem with Fooped's USP at the pumpkin shoot.

But hey, if I even got to touch a Mk. 23, I wouldn't care how many times it malfunctioned.

p-22. Total POS. Jams, misfeeds, inaccurate. Only fed mini mags.

Charter 357. Design flaw, I burned through 3 of them before selecting a 44 special that runs great.

Anything glock. Inaccurate, horrible triggers, overpriced.

Mossberg plinkster. POS, total, complete POS.

I owned all of em.

Glocks are only over priced in mass

Remington 742 in 3006.
Besides the stupid ass design, its a total POS, wont eject, wont feed, rips rims off the cartridges,mags wont sit right, wont pattern worth a damn,you name it.
I dont even want to shoot it anymore. It sits in the safe, like an ugly girl at the school dance that nobody wants to touch.

I would have to say that interarms ppk has been the consitantly most unreliable gun I have ever owned.Had 2 of them. Both had multiple feeding/ extracting issues. Different mags/ different ammo. They would puke on anything you put into them..

I am finding it hard to believe that a 92, DE or a soccom is the worst gun ever. I have owned and shot many of these and never had any issues..

Glock 23... to be fair, it's had thousands of rounds through it, but it's still the worst and least reliable pistol I've shot. Sad that I stake my life on it 40+ hours a week when the SHTF.

Back
Top Bottom