The most unreliable gun you've shot

004.jpg
bryco jennings 22

Sterling 302 in .22lr. that thing would NEVER feed past the first or second round in the mag. you couldnt hit the broad side of a barn if you were 2 feet away either. got rid of that piece of shit asap...

+1 on the Sterling pocket pistol. Mine was a .25 ACP and it was just as unreliable as Mike D's. Never, not once, did it fire 3 rounds without jamming. Junque.

S&W PPK-S just sent it back today for a recall, I guess it would discharge out of the blue or when to take the safety off, ththig is a POS it jams all the time! When you pull the trigger sometimes it shoots and sometimes it doesn't I would never carry this again.
It's a $500 paper weight.

I'm surprised by this. My PPK/S has worked quite well thus far. My Taurus PT 58 S however is another story. Tends to not feed all that reliably.

Sterling 302 in .22lr. that thing would NEVER feed past the first or second round in the mag. you couldnt hit the broad side of a barn if you were 2 feet away either. got rid of that piece of shit asap...

+100

Followed closely by a Mac-10 semiauto that would choke on anything but steel cased GI ball ammo.

Jack

PPK/S for me. Was picky with ammo and sold it to a friends father because he REALLY wanted it.

And heck I own alot of the other ones people are saying and I have had no problems with them. I've actually enjoyed most of them.

And I would say Fooped's HK Mk23

Maybe it just really needed to be cleaned and oiled, but when I was shooting it (Pumpkin Shoot 08), the damn thing just wouldnt run.

Utter nonsense. I have had a few thousand rounds through that gun with not ONE failure. Not one.

I bring 10k worth of exotic pistols to a shoot, and let folks I don't even know handle and shoot them, and this is what comes of it?

I am pissed.

My son had a Browning Buckmark that was absolutley horrible. Stove piped every other round. Wouldn't work with any brand of .22

+1. Mine fails to feed, fails to fire, stovepipes, etc. (Made in sometime in the mid-to-late 80s, I hear they are a lot better now.) At least the price was right, I got it for free from a family member.

None of my guns have ever been anything other than 100% reliable. As for ones I've shot, I can't recall any that ever had any issues that weren't operator error.

Utter nonsense. I have had a few thousand rounds through that gun with not ONE failure. Not one.

I bring 10k worth of exotic pistols to a shoot, and let folks I don't even know handle and shoot them, and this is what comes of it?

I am pissed.

Don't get me wrong, Greg, I loved shooting the thing, and I def. appreciate you letting me fondle it.

But I probably put 40 rounds through it that day, and it had probably a half dozen FTFs and FTEs.

S&W 4006 - It would FTF and stove pipe live rounds, about one every other mag. I sent it in to S&W and it returned unchanged. I sold it. After that experience I will never buy another .40 caliber gun. Just looking at how truncated the .40 is compared to 9mm or .45, it's amazing it feeds reliably in any gun.

Don't get me wrong, Greg, I loved shooting the thing, and I def. appreciate you letting me fondle it.

But I probably put 40 rounds through it that day, and it had probably a half dozen FTFs and FTEs.

The appropriate thing to do would to have let me know that you were having issues with it AT THE TIME, not months later in the "The most unreliable gun you've ever shot" thread. [rolleyes]

I like to think that I get along with most people here, and half the stuff I bring to the shoots is solely for other NES'ers benefit. I know that I'm fortunate to have some rare irons that a lot of folks either can't find or afford, and I bring them along to share my love of HK's products and to let others enjoy shooting them. I've brought my factory blued H&K P7M10 to a few shoots, because one of my mod buddies (you know who you are [wink]) likes to shoot it.

THIS IS A 4000.00 FIREARM.

He's got more rounds through it than I do.

I stand my ground here. What you said was rude, and totally uncalled for. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, I've never given a neg rep before, and I'm not going to start now, but suffice to say that I'm going to be more selective about who I share my guns and time with in the future.

Last edited:
p-22. Total POS. Jams, misfeeds, inaccurate. Only fed mini mags.

Charter 357. Design flaw, I burned through 3 of them before selecting a 44 special that runs great.

Anything glock. Inaccurate, horrible triggers, overpriced.

Mossberg plinkster. POS, total, complete POS.

I owned all of em.

Beretta 92FS, probably THE worst pistol I've shot. Stovepipe on every other round, FTF's, you name it, it did it. Changed ammo, mags, recoil springs, extractor...nothing helped. Couldn't wait to get rid of the gun.

I am pissed.

Sorry man but second on my list would be the Desert Eagle you had me try at one Shirley shoot. W/out an iron fisted grip on that thing it would not cycle.
You still have cool guns though.[smile]

Beretta 92FS, probably THE worst pistol I've shot. Stovepipe on every other round, FTF's, you name it, it did it. Changed ammo, mags, recoil springs, extractor...nothing helped. Couldn't wait to get rid of the gun.
You shoulda sold it to me, I'm in the market for one [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom