Talon grip opinions?

I put them on all 8 of my fixed grip, polymer framed handguns ( M&P's, Glocks, Bg380...) IMHO, they make a huge improvement over factory grips and fit flawlessly. Never had a problem with any f them either. I prefer the rubber as they provide a soft but sticky feel that completely changes the interface between me and the (otherwise slick) gun.

I have a set of the rubber grips on my P30sk. They really help when I'm at the range because I had trouble holding onto the stock polymer grips if my hands got a bit sweaty. I would highly recommend them!

I put granulate on my G19 recently, much improved grip and doesn't feel too sandpapery. They recommend using fine grit sandpaper lightly if its too rough for your taste. Wouldn't recommend for CC as it would cling to a shirt or rub your skin raw but my G19 is mostly a range/HD gun anyways.

Big fan of the rubber grips

275c5f617341f84d5b4743f3d5c91fc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the rubber grips on my LC9s, definitely an improvement. Thinking of granulate on my bedside gun (which sits in a safe, unloaded, with a lock through the slide).

Just got Talon grips for my PM9. Haven't range tested them yet but I definitely feel like I have a firmer grip on the frame when practicing my draw.

The fit of the Talons is excellent. Cut perfectly to fit and easy to install I use granulate for competition and love it. Wouldn't recommend for carry unless your into that whole scene.

I have the skateboard deck material on most pistols. The grip is excellent when hands are soaking wet.

And there's the added joy of having that sandpaper texture grate and grind against my bare flesh under my shirt when carrying...

This thread got me in mind to experiment and seeing as how CTD had the Hogue Handall beaver-tail grip sleeve for less than $9 I thought I would give one a try.

Got it today and here it is on my G42, feels good even though I am not a big fan of finger grooves.
I think the contrasting FDE color looks good, but do not credit me for style I mainly got it because it was cheaper than black. [laugh]
Wonder what it would look like if that Pearce +1 mag extension was also FDE?

Grip-sleeve-combo%20-%20Copy.jpg

I just put the rubber Talons on my SR9c and LC9s this week. They went on easily, fit perfectly and really improved the grip on both pistols.

Back
Top Bottom