• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Next ATF Ban Hammer: AR15 Gatling Gun Grip

You team red or team blue? 😆
Didn't team red ban bumpstocks? I'm sure they'll flip on this thing too.

Disclaimer for the small brains: I can think these are stupid and also not support a ban on them. I didn't think that had to be pointed out.

Didn't team red ban bumpstocks? I'm sure they'll flip on this thing too.

Disclaimer for the small brains: I can think these are stupid and also not support a ban on them. I didn't think that had to be pointed out.
Full disclosure I am neither red nor blue. Your comment about ATF locking a citizen up is definitely a small brain move by you. Anyone that supports ATF or another alphabet group infringing on a citizen’s 2A rights whether they think it’s “stupid” or not should have their own rights trampled and locked up. Period. You hate freedom?

This is not a new thing they been doing this for something like 40 years, it’s not even a new idea. And it was already ruled that it’s not a machine gun. It’s also stupid. The bump stock was a better idea or even the gay binary trigger.

You’re better off with a piece of coat hanger, bent into a lightning link or just drilling the extra hole and being real about it

I’m too stupid to do it, but it totally needs that politician, jerking off with both hands towards her mouth and some Hemsky birds

The ATF should also lock up anyone buying something so stupid.

1. It's stupid.

2. It's not illegal. Gatling Guns are AOK. No matter what Trump wants to say. They aren't bump-fire. One bullet per pull of the trigger.

3. Back about 20 years ago, there was a company that made a gatling gun frame for either a pair of 10/22's or a pair of M1CarBeams. I really wanted to get one in M1C but I missed the boat with the CMP by about a year. I was unwilling to pay $600+ for 2 carbines to bastardize them, plus $300-400 for the whole rig. Just for a range toy. Stupid? Yes. Would have been funny and fun? Absolutely!

Back
Top Bottom