• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Opinions wanted

I never used the word "murica"

I'd buy a German car.

I'd buy an Italian over under shotgun.

I'd buy a watch made in swizerland.

I would not buy a gun made in brazil.

As far as owning a "judge" .410.....no I'm not jealous. I wouldn't even buy the s and w governor version. Only gun I ever traded in my life was a 410 Henry lever action. Nicely made gun no complaints about the reliability or craftsmanship. It was that a f***ing 410 was tough to kill squirrels and rabbits with from a 20 inch barrel.....so 410 in a 5 or 6 barrel? No thanks.

Totally unrelated to this thread, but 410 is completely useless.

My personal opinion. I don't care about anyone else's, they are invalid.

Real world opinion here. I own a Taurus .44M with the 8 3/8in barrel. Is it the nicest gun I own? No. Is it fun to shoot? Depends on your ability to handle the recoil. Have I had any problems with it? Nope, nothing has broken or fallen off or locked up. It does get a lot of attention at the range, especially when you can see flames coming out of the ported barrel. Would I buy it again? Maybe, but I'm definitely not sorry that I did.

Who cares how a serial number looks, I pay for a revolver, not a serial number.

The one thing that I will say I think is shit with Taurus revolvers currently is their black oxide finish; hideous looking and will be worn off after less than half a dozen cycles in a holster.

The matte stainless is far better.

And my point is Taurus 10 or 20 yes ago was by all accounts a high risk with awful quality a real possibility. That's not the same case today.

Now I will be testing that theory soon as I have a small Taurus wheelgun on order. Figured I should try a cheap one that interested me before I go deep into the .357/9mm combo revolver they make.
I’m wondering if you go around town asking to get kicked in the balls just to find out if it still hurts?
I wouldn’t own a gun I’m not willing to use in order to potentially save my life.
Wondering if the parts falling off while shooting it is not my definition of reliable.

Back
Top Bottom