• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Part time/spare time gun-shop help wanted, not a real job but an interesting one...

Fine Line Firearms

Dealer
NES Member
Looking for someone to help with posting firearms and other stuff for sale on various internet websites. Maybe some gun assembly if you have the skillset. Part time, side work, whenever, hours of your own choosing. You’d need to be comfortable with some HTML, Excel, Word, some basic photography skills (or willing to learn), especially be internet capable, hopefully have a little bit of marketing savvy, and must like guns and know how to handle them! I have the photo equipment, the computers, and, of course, the guns!

I am an 07 Manufacturer, so I have plenty of interesting stuff to work on, to sell, and to play with. Full-auto, black guns, belt-feds and re-welds are my specialty. I’ll pay you well for your time, maybe work out a percentage of sales, and you can learn about pretty much all types of firearms and eventually shoot whatever I have (and that is a long list of some pretty crazy stuff). It’s going to require the right person (green card would be a plus, but we can get you one), but it’s a real opportunity to learn about how guns work, are made and, of course, get to shoot some stuff you can’t even dream of, especially here in MA.

Location is close to Rt 2 and right off 495.
A nice opportunity for the right person. No dipshits.
Give me a call or email me. Ask EddieCoyle for references.
Oh, and don't reply here, I don't check in often enough.
Thanks.

Fine Line Firearms LLC
www.finelinefirearms.com
[email protected] or (978)263-4322

Looking for someone to help with posting firearms and other stuff for sale on various internet websites. Maybe some gun assembly if you have the skillset. Part time, side work, whenever, hours of your own choosing. You’d need to be comfortable with some HTML, Excel, Word, some basic photography skills (or willing to learn), especially be internet capable, hopefully have a little bit of marketing savvy, and must like guns and know how to handle them! I have the photo equipment, the computers, and, of course, the guns!

I am an 07 Manufacturer, so I have plenty of interesting stuff to work on, to sell, and to play with. Full-auto, black guns, belt-feds and re-welds are my specialty. I’ll pay you well for your time, maybe work out a percentage of sales, and you can learn about pretty much all types of firearms and eventually shoot whatever I have (and that is a long list of some pretty crazy stuff). It’s going to require the right person (green card would be a plus, but we can get you one), but it’s a real opportunity to learn about how guns work, are made and, of course, get to shoot some stuff you can’t even dream of, especially here in MA.

Thanks.

Fine Line Firearms LLC
www.finelinefirearms.com

If that wasn't an 1.5 hour commute one way for me I'd be undercutting everyone else just to get a toe in the door. good luck finding someone

Thanks.

Fine Line Firearms LLC
www.finelinefirearms.com
I know someone who'd be perfect, I'll pass it along.

If that wasn't an 1.5 hour commute one way for me I'd be undercutting everyone else just to get a toe in the door. good luck finding someone
If it wasn't a 1hr each way for me, I would be stabbing this guy so he can't undercut me.

OP, sounds like a great opportunity, good luck.

Thanks for all the replies and those who have contacted me, I got a lot more responses than I thought!
I'm in the process of trying to setup appointments with those who already contacted me, but that won't be until next week, so any stragglers still have a chance.
Now I'm headed to the range to try out a F/A M1 Carbine I just worked on for a customer...
PaulR good reply! [cheers]

I know a lot of what is required for the job.
It would be great if you haven't found someone suitable yet because I'm interested.

I take every work opportunity, because I really need money, but in your case, the experience of selling would be great also.
I recently moved to the USA, but I know quite a lot about employment in the country, about which an uninitiated person can read more here.

So if you still need someone, please contact me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom